//Chapter 1//

CHOI SUNG-HO FELT COLD and yet he liked it.

He couldn't remember when was the last time he saw another color except black.

He remembered that the last thing he saw was the face of that woman and her twisted expression and then he felt pain-

'Ah' he thought, a small -very small- sad smile slowly crept up his face 'I died... didn't I?... and in the hands of my love no less'

He felt nothing, absolutely... nothing.

He have no solid appearance so he was left to wonder on his own, he cannot express what he's feeling right now although, even if it was the past, his face will just remain... stoic.

Nothing more.

And then he felt it.

Something or someone touching his face and he opened his eyes, curious on what it is, only to be greeted by the sight of a blonde man with cerulean jeweled eyes that held so many emotions in them and yet hiden under the coldness in it.

The blonde's face has some blood on them, and when he felt something wet on his cheek, he looked and saw it, blood.

He looked up once again to those eyes and something caught in them caught his eyes.

Sadness.

He saw so much sadness in them so he reached out and grabbed the bloodied finger, ignoring the blood on them and smiled.

He smiled... beautifully at the blonde.

__________

CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA is the new emperor. He led the rebellion, killed his brother and usurped the throne from him.

Many supported him, desperate to get rid of the tyrant emperor.

Although, many also opposed him.

Some nobles to be exact, they did fear him because he killed off his relatives and sat himself on the king's throne so they targeted her, the empress Amaryllis dela Alba.

A general's daughter, she fought with him during the war for the throne.

He remembered the first time he met her, she looks weak and delicate that is only meant to be a wife and to stay in the house, watching over the kids and yet she almost defeated Felix on a spar.

She's beautiful, Claude admits. She has porcelain white skin, doll-like golden eyes akin to the sun and long, wavy pure white hair, her calloused hands were covered with black leather gloves.

Although she looks like a fragile doll, her skills were no joke.

She's very skilled at using the sword and her magic abilities is very impressive, that piqued his interest.

She fought beside him in the war and won, after that they got married, she became the empress and now they had a baby boy,

It's been a week and he still couldn't visit her because of paperwork.

Now his face showed nothing but coldness in them as he killed those wandering assassins on his way to his wife's room with hurried footsteps, his personal guard- Felix, trailing behind him.

When he arrived, he only saw red, there's only red everywhere until his eyes stopped on a sprawled figure on the ground, the formerly white hair was now soaked in crimson blood.

He ignored Felix's gasp behind him and quickly walked over to her body, kneeling beside her and ignoring the blood.

Rage and sadness boiled in his eyes, covered by the coldness in it.

She's dead already.

He's late.

He couldn't do anything but he could've done something if he was earlier.

He moved the white strands of hair away from her face, her beautiful yellow eyes were closed, the eyelashes casting a shadow on her pale face, she looked... peaceful.

Then something caught his eyes.

A bundle of white was secured tightly in his belove's arms.

He gently moved her arms away and saw the most beautiful baby he have ever seen.

The pure white hair is framing the cute face, a faint pink blush covering the baby's chubby cheeks, pink thin lips and thin long white eye lashes framing the still closed cerulean jeweled eyes.

He reached out to touch him but stopped when the baby opened his eyes, revealing the same yet different eyes as his.

The baby's eyes showed so much pureness and understanding in them, he noticed.

He was about to retract his hand when he noticed the blood dripping down the baby's pale cheek but got stoped when small, little fingers grabbed his pointer finger and he looked down, only to see the most angelic and brightest smile he have ever seen.

Reluctantly, he picked him up but not before wiping off the blood on his hands with the bedsheet and got up.

He looked over to his wife's body and frowned.

Whoever did this shall pay with the price of their life.

"Felix" the red head snapped out of his thoughts and kneeled down, head bowed "Yes, your majesty."

With the baby safely tucked in his arms, he proceeded to walk away "Find out who did this and make them wish that they weren't born. Give them a painful and slow death."

Just as he was about to pass the still open doors, he issued his last order "Bring Amaryllis back to the palace, we shall held a ceremony tomorrow morning." and with that he walked out, the atmosphere around him feels so much colder than it was before and everyone felt it.