Flying out to headquarters

^That's what she's wearing
°•**•°°•**•°

5, 6, 7, 8
Dance with me in my backyard boy
Looking super fine in your corduroy

Backyard Boy by Claire Rosinkranz blasted out of the speakers.It was 2am and me and my mum was awake because it was a school night and Mondays are the worse.
I live in Britain, in a three story house(a basement,first floor and second floor)the basement leads to the underworld where my dad lives but isn't aloud out unless my mum goes on a mission.

Knock knock knock

The sound at the door makes my mum stop the music and push me behind her.She looked at me for any sign that they are human.I listened meticulously for a heartbeat or any communication, there was in fact two heartbeats. I put the number two on my fingers and pointed to my heart.She acknowledged my judgment but she was still wary. "Go in the basement not the underworld though.Sit ok the stairs that lead to the underworld"my mum whispered to me.Obeying,I opened the basement doors and sat on the stairs, I closed the door but not fully.

"Persephone and Y/n?"a female voice asked. "Yes"my mum replied in a monotone voice. "You'll need to come with us and your daughter"the same female voice said. "May I ask why?"my mum asked. "A mission and as you know the children go to headquarters whilst your on a mission"the frame said. "Oh and get Hades,all heroics are being called for. They'll need all the help they can get"a male voice butted in. "Y/N!!!"my mum raised her voice a little for me to here. "Yes?"I ask opening the door. "Wake up your farther,tell him all of the heroics are being called for"my mum said with a smile on her face.

I rush down the stairs and come to the navy blue door with the words Hades underworld. I opened the door and walked over to the chair that was in the middle of the room with him sat on it. "Dad,all the heroics are being called for"I say. "Oh really?"his husky voice said. "Then let's get out of this hell hole.Literally"he said grabbing his jacket and walking upstairs with me under his arm.

I quickly grabbed my black ugg boots and we got in the heroics car. "In rather bizarre news,
both Miracle Guy and Tech-No were spotted plummeting from the sky this morning.Must have been some kind of test drill for the Heroics defenses,for they deployed a giant safety net and caught the celebrated"the radio said but was cut off by one of the agents Turing it off. "Mum,dad what's happening?"I ask. " I don't know sweetie"my mum replied but it was obvious that she knew.

After a quick flight, We soon reached the heroics headquarters. "Okay sweetie mummy and daddy have to go somewhere but your going to stay with the lovely Miss Granada,
director of the Heroics program"my mum said talking to me like I was a three year old.

"You'll be staying in our underground stronghold where children of superheroes
are kept safe while their parents fight enemy forces.We can't afford to have even one of you
fall into enemy hands.This way."Miss Granada said rushing around the heroics facility. "What do u have to do to get you not to let me in their?"I ask. "Hmm,nothing"she said. "But I don't like people Their weird and scary"I complain. "Your daughter of the man that runs the underworld, They should be scared of you.Now are you going to be a problem,Y/n?"she said. "I am a problem but hey!your already handling me"I say. " there's a couple of rules;No horseplay,No powers during school hours, No rough housing, No running with scissors, No freezing or setting fires to objects or classmates, No super strength, No flying and no super speed"She says. "I'm not a horse, I'm meant to be asleep, if they start a fight then it's going to be rough, I don't like scissors I have my hands and I hate running, I don't have ice or fire powers, I don't have super strength it's more like super weak, I can fly but it's so exhausting and like I said I don't run"I sarcastically say. "Alright,Y/N.Ready to meet the children?"Miss Granada says with a smirk.