Lets me train you

Y/h/c= your hair colourF/c= favourite coulorOutfit up top is the one she will wear and I will try to describe

F/c= favourite coulor
Outfit up top is the one she will wear and I will try to describe. You can make the dress any fit so it can be short or long or sleeveless but try to make it a blue/purple colour mixed.

Back to present
"Let me get this right, you drugged me, sliced my heart in half and put a deadly weapon in exchange for half of the heart without my permission?" I rant to Zeus and Chiron as I was lay in the Infirmary. "Yes" Zeus admits. "Excuse me I need to go on a little walk before I 'accidentally' loose control of my powers" I snapped.

I stormed out of the infirmary to the middle of the woods and let out a death defying bellow. The Hades or I guess my ember glowed making my chest hot and a bright blue lighting strike struck my heart, the light was as bright as the sun. It may of been a couple of seconds but time is different here.

Somehow, the lighting made my y/h/c have highlights of f/c that kept glowing. My eyes changed to a cyan colour and my clothes changed into a black and purple/blue dress, black heals, sword earrings and a bow and arrow necklace.

I fell to the ground my full body begging for mercy, aching from pain of the lighting strike. My hand touched a stick and it formed into a Scepter a cyan colour was lit at the tip. My body felt a rise of power but weak at the same time.

A crowd formed around me all of them had their weapons drew ready to attack at the first sign of danger. "Lower your weapons!" Chiron gently ordered as if I was a ticking bomb. "What is happening?why does this keep happening? Why isn't my life the same as this morning?" I cry out, tears streaming down my face. "Y/n I-I know it may seem like your world is disintegrating, but this is destiny taking charge" Percy explains. "Demi-gods have divine status after death but your a devil and Hades daughter therefore you are more powerful than all the gods combined" Meridith steps in. "You need to prove to me that your worthy of being a god" Zeus complies. "How?" I inquire. "Let me train you" Percy blurted out. "Will you let me train you?" Percy asked. "Please train me" I remarked.

"Well let's go to earth" Aslan roared.

Like Chiron said Kayla,Vix and Shelly road Pegasus, Kara,Akia and Lily used the flying shoes and that left me to go by water with Percy. Apart from the fact that Percy wouldn't shut up, it was nice the ocean was extraordinary. There was a range of different animals and I got to see the coral reef which was amazing.

Devastatingly, we reached earths shore with a determined look in our eyes and my teeth chattering we made our way to where heroics kids are.

"How are you?"Vix asked coming up to me as we tracked Missy down. "Oh- sorry no one has asked how I have been in a long time" I reply the relaxation was as hard as climbing Mount Everest. "We understand that life is hard and you may feel huge pressure right now but remember Never give up because when you give up you show everyone how weak you are and you aren't weak" Kayla advised walking on the left side of me as Vix was on the right. "But The higher the hopes the farther you fall" Vix reminds me as they both walk ahead with there arms linked. 'They are very deep thirteen year old' I thought.

°•**•°°•**•°

Authors note
We're getting on track with the we can be hero's
And by the way time is different in the fantasy world and it's gonna be like earth has a middle but and it's underground and that's hell and then for heaven or as we know it as Olympus it will be in the sky.