thank you

3rd person pov
Percy Jackson,Chiron, Zeus and Aslan all gathered in Chiron's cabin whilst the new team showed Y/n around. Percy was pacing back and forth and stopped to look at fearless trio. "D-Does she know?"Percy started getting silence in reply. "DOES SHE KNOW?!?!?" Percy demanded for a reply. "No"Zeus mumbled. "She can't fight,you can't expect her to fight" Percy hissed. "We don't expect her to fight but she expects herself to" Aslan explained. "She has Hades ember as half of her heart. She had the surgery two years ago.H-How does she not remember?"Percy asked confusion laced his voice. "They brainwashed her, they didn't want her to know that she is more powerful than Zeus but she will have a short life" Aslan tells. "This fight will put stress on her heart it could cause her to die on the spot" Percy rants. "We can't stop her, we have to get her ready" Zeus says. "What get her ready for her death?"Percy inquires the three of them. "If she wants to save her family then yes" Chiron says. "But she doesn't know that she won't survive" Percy snapped. "Neither do you.You don't know whether she will or not" Chiron indicated.
"What should we do then?" Percy asked. "Try to be supportive" Zeus suggested. "Percy Jackson,Chiron, Zeus, Aslan WE NEED HELP Y/n SHE FELL ON THE FLOOR AFTER SMELLING A FLOWER AND ITS LIKE SHES HAVING A SEIZURE" Akia and Lily shouts in sync bursting through the argument that would rise.
Percy ran like his life depended on it, all the way to Y/n.She was shaking and she lost consciousness/awareness. Blue specks floated around her and her body jerked upwards towards the sky as blue electricity shot her stomach. "Wait the flower"Percy said looking at the flower she smelled. "A lotus flower"He mumbled. "When me A-A-Annabeth and Groverate the lotus flower It must of been eaten every once in a while to renew the spell. When the three of us first ate the flower, it made us act like we were intoxicated. For her to smell it it must of unlocked something"Percy explained but had trouble with AnnaBeth's name. "75% of what we used to brainwash her was lotus flower made into a smoothie" Zeus told. "You don't think-?" Aslan started but got cut off by a gasp from Y/n. "What did you do to me"Y/n whispered to Zeus as her eyes turned green.

 "What did you do to me"Y/n whispered  to Zeus as her eyes turned green

That's the blue specks.

Green eyes like her mother

°•**•°°•**•°

Authors note
I finally posted and I'm covid free and happy Easter.I also got to watch Percy Jackson and the lighting thief tonight and I'm watching narnia now because I haven't watched narnia.
Sorry this chapter was short