Camp half blood

"Hi mother" I say. "Zeus I'm guessing this means I get custody now?" Maleficent asks ignoring me. "I guess unless they break out" Zeus says. "That's not likely" Maleficent says rolling her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm going to get the heroics back" I say determined. "I think its best you leave" Demeter says with a small smile.

Demeter hates Maleficent because Maleficent nearly killed Persephone reason being Hades and Persephone are actually soulmates and the bond is so powerful that Hades left Maleficent when she was pregnant. Hades soon found out about Maleficent being pregnant and he threatened to release hell on earth if he didn't get the baby. Both Maleficent and Hades fight for my love and try to be a better parent but there both horrible parents.

With a huff and a grunt, My mother flew off into the air. "Lets save the heroics" A wise voice says behind me. I turn around and see Aslan where my mother was. A huge smile breaks on my face and I sprint at full pace at Aslan. "I missed you" I say with my face buried in his thick fur. "I missed you too little cub" Aslan says. "First things first we need to form a team" Demeter says. "A team?" I ask. "yes a team of powerful kids who are not appreciated enough by their parents" Zeus says. "where will we find these 'powerful kids'?" I ask. "With Chiron they will be in the Camp Half-Blood" Aslan says. "We will need the help of Hermes to get there" Demeter says.

Demeter went to help calm the gods and inform them about the new team that will form. It was just me, Zeus and Aslan who just visited Hermes, he gave us winged shoes. "Zeus I could just fly there" I say. "No you need to save your energy" Zeus says.

After awhile of flying over beautiful landmarks we reached Camp Half-Blood, I thought it would be a huge school but dam I was wrong. There was people train with weapons mostly Swords, Knives, Spears and Bows but some people use other weapons instead and have to train differently from the other demigods. "Chiron!" Zeus bellowed out. "No way is that Y/n, Hades daughter? I've been trying to persuade your family to locate you here therefore I would train you to be the best demi god ever" A male centaur that I guess his name was Chiron rambled on. "Sorry, Anyways what do I owe this pleasure?" Chiron asked. "The heroics have been captured but there children are trying to get them back but there not acting like a team" Aslan says. "I know who you need follow me" Chiron says walking away. Hot on his tail, we were lead to a field where laughter and loud noises was heard.

There was seven females what was practicing there powers they were laughing and looked like the perfect team members. "Kara come here, Y/n this is your long lost sister Kara she has the power of water" Chiron introduces a brown haired girl to me. "Its nice to meet the person our mum rants on about" Kara says. "Even though I've never heard of you its nice to meet you" I say. "Kara go introduce Y/n to everyone" Chiron says to which she obeys.

"That's Vix and Kayla there twin sisters and younger sisters of Acapella" Kara says pointing to two teenagers who were using there powers against a female. "what are there strengths?" I ask. "Well Kayla has the power we call lullaby she can control people, take there powers and kill people with her voice she accidently killed her farther that's why her Mrs Vox disregards them both she can also gymnastics and dancing, Vix has telekinesis and can play the piano she plays the piano for everyone to fall asleep to" Kara tells me. "who's that they're fighting?" I ask. "That's Akia, she's fives child from the umbrella academy. She can sing, teleport, time travel and mind control. She's to Vix playing the piano" Kara says pointing to a girl with tan skin and like dreadlocks. "that there is Meridith older sister to wildcard and lily. Meridith is good at dancing and can alternate reality. That's her younger sister Lily she can do gymnastics and has the same powers as Wanda from the avengers. There farther thinks that because there females they aren't as good as Wildcard and sent them here but there powerful" Kara says. "Is that step cousin shelly?" I ask. "yes she has super speed and telekinesis and her eyes change colour depending on her mood she's the best at volleyball" Kara says. "Why are you here and not with Maleficent?" I ask. "Maleficent only cared about Aurora Diaval brought me here after he saw that my mother had no clue on what to do" Kara says. "Enough of that, we have been waiting for you" Kara says.

°•**•°°•**•°

Authors note

sorry for the short chapter. I'm not feeling very well girl problems if you know what I mean. This chapter is just mostly Y/n meeting the new team. Anyway I'm of for the week do I might update during the week but I cant promise anything.