10k special

The ten of us stood in the middle of a field next to a pond. "three of us will ride Pegasus, three of you will use the flying shoes and one of you will go with someone using water" Chiron says. "I could go by water" Kara says. "Kara if you use your powers now your not going to be strong enough to battle" Zeus says. "I could take someone" A male voice says behind me. I swiftly turn around and see a  handsome boy, with messy jet black hair, a "Mediterranean" complexion, and sea-green eyes he looked a lot like Poseidon. "Hello little lady" The male said. "I would say good day but it clearly isn't" I say with a sarcastic smirk. "Is it a bad day because your hurt?" He asked. "I'm not hurt I'm fine" I replied confusion laces my voice. "So you haven't noticed the cut on the side of your face?" He asked pointing to it. "What? Oh It must of cut whilst I was trying to fight the aliens" I say touching the wound and wincing. "Let me help" The stranger said. "I don't want nor need a stupid plaster" I say and he and all nine of them chuckle. "I'm guessing your farther is Hades" The stranger stated more than asked. "What does that mean?" I ask offended. "Nothing you just have his bold personality and you have your mothers looks" He says. "I'll take the fathers personality as a compliment and I don't have my mothers looks Its the Physical attraction" I say as the stranger took my hand and forcefully took me to the nearby pond.

"the personality wasn't a compliment and Who said I thought you were attractive" The stranger said. "No body did but I guess I just-"I started but was cut off. "Jumped to conclusions? Yeah so did your father" the stranger cut me off.  "Now sit and let me help you" He said. He took my hand in his and brought it to the water. Surprisingly, the water travelled up my arm and healed my wound but in the process my outfit was now drenched. 

Taking me by surprise, he kissed where my cut was. "There all gone now that I kissed your boo-boo" He cooed like I was a three year old. "I'm not a three year old" I raised my voice at him. "Then stop acting like it and maybe ill treat you like your age" He said walking away leaving me on the ground next to the pond. "what's your name?" I shout at him. "Percy Jackson what's your name little girl?" He replied. "Y/n" I say standing up looking confident and smug. He looked taken aback for a moment. "Chiron, Zeus, Aslan may I have a word with you? privately" Percy says as they walk away. "Y/n you have to get with him" Kara says. "What no way he's a jerk" I say. "He has not taken a liking to anyone since Annabeth broke his heart" Lily says. "Well he's a cute jerk but that's beside the point" I say.

°•**•°°•**•°

Authors note

I owe you another chapter during the week and I wanted to say thank you so much for 10k seriously thank you. Also in this Percy Jackson isn't related to Y/n at all and the lighting thief will be before Y/n was born and I'm going to make it so Y/n grows up extra fast like Renesmee from twilight and Y/n will stop growing at a certain age. When Percy went to see Hades Y/n was 13 like him and that was two years ago now there both 15.

Little spoiler to get you all hyped about future chapters

I'm sticking with the saying opposites attract because wildcard and Y/n are opposites and Percy and Y/n are a like.