God Advice

Wheels was right, at the end of the bridge thing stood around eleven guards. "Brace yourselves!" Missy shouts at us. I grab onto the seat and missy looks at guppy. "you too guppy" Missy says and guppy gives missy a hard stare and grips onto a pole with a lot of strength. "And never, never, never ever let go" I say. "A Capella, make us fly" Wildcard orders. Acapella sings low and the tram start violently shaking causing everyone who was standing up apart from Acapella to fall back down. Acapella's eyes turn a glowing  gold, soon enough we are up in the sky and everyone's cheering and her eyes turn normal.

Acapella makes and x over her chest and a steering motion making mine and Missy's eyes widen in fear. "She can't steer! Were crash into that building!" Missy says in panic. "We need to change directions!" Wheels says. "I'm on it!" Noodles says. " Noodles this is no time to be a hero. I can get us all on the ground before we crash" I say. "What about the people in that building?" Wheels asks. "Everyone's evacuating. The heroics are gone making this city dangerous and people will find that unsafe and evacuate" I say. "I'm sorry Y/n but we have to save our parents. You may not have a good relationship with them but we do. Once we get on the floor you are free to go" Missy yells at me.

Noodles smashes the window and grabs onto a pole in the tram and grabs onto the lamppost outside in the carpark .The tram gets turned around and everyone goes to help Noodles as his hand slips. Noodles comes back in the tram and Facemaker looks out the window and pulls a funny face next to me at the guards.

"Well, that was a disaster" Wildcard says pinching the bridge of his nose. "That was awesome" Rewind exclaims next to me. "I'm so exhausted" Noodles says. "That's what I meant! Your exhausted about turning a little tram. How are you meant to go up against aliens!" I shout standing up. "Y/n! Noodles could of got hurt and you didn't help him! why?" Missy says getting in my face. "Because if you want to get your parents back then you have to challenge yourself and that was child's work!" I Say. "WHY DONT YOU JUST FLY AWAY, MOTH?DONT LET THE DOORS CATCH YOUR WINGS ON THEIR WAY OUT" Missy shouts at me. "Fine I will but I wont be saving you all instead I will laugh and tell you I told you so" I say. "Y/n wait" Wildcard says coming up to me. "what?" I ask rolling my eyes. "Don't go we need your help your more powerful than any of us" Wildcard try's to persuade me. "She should of thought about that before" I say.

I flap my wings and jump out of the smashed window and fall down, I look at the window I just fell out of and see Guppy, Wildcard and Facemaker looking at me. "so long suckers" I say with a laugh. I fly away and to my emergency home, the only place that I was truly safe in.

Mt.Olympus.

Mt. Olympus was the sacred mount was believed to have a temperate climate all year round, and mountain gorges lush with forests. The gods did not always reside in their paradise, however, and would depart or return from there via a gate of clouds guarded by the Horae, the goddesses of the seasons.

I was sat talking to Athene and Artemis also know as my mums best friends sometimes I call them aunts because they raised me and was apart of the family. "Let me get this straight the Heroics have been captured and this new girl who has no powers basically insulted you after you spoke the truth and said what you think?" Athena sums everything I just told her up. "Yeah" I say. "She sounds like she's been watching too much tv and wants to get attention just like the main person. If she wants to be a leader she's got a lot of learning to do" Artemis says.

"Do my eyes deceive me? Is that little Y/n/n?" A deep bellowing voice asks.

Zeus: The king of the gods, the ruler of Mount Olympus and the god of the sky, weather, thunder, law and order.

"afraid so she has a little dilemma" Athena says. "Grandad!!!" I shout running up to him and hugging the living day lights out of him. "Hey sweetheart. Sorry about your mum and dad. I gave a call to your biological mum she should be here soon" he says. "Lets go for a stroll" He says as he and Demeter held my hand and escorted me out in the lush forests. "I've heard what happened and I wanted to give you some advice, you and all of them have to work as a team your good on your own but your powerful in a team. When we won the Titanomachy, the epic battle between the young gods, the Olympians and the older gods, the Titans. As a result of this battle, the Olympian victors created their new majestic home – Mount Olympus. It was hard at first we all had different personalities and different ways of confront and wining but we adapted to each other and learned how to work in a team" Zeus says. "I believe if you train and learn to adapt and teach Missy the ways and everyone the ways of being a team you will be ready to attack the aliens and will get your parents back" Demeter says.

"Y/n is that really you? I haven't seen you since your farther got full custody of you" A motherly voice says behind me. I turn around to see a women with brownish/black horns and long brown wings.

It was my biological mother.

Maleficent.

°•**•°°•**•°

Authors note

Hi here's another chapter, this is not based of descendants meaning mal wont be in this book. Also please remember I do sorta have a life meaning I'm only going to update on Sunday my only free day. No hate on Missy either I just had to spice it up and now we have gods and a biological mother.