Heroics Headquarters Escape

"Hey, is that updog?" Facemaker says to the guards outside. I was standing next to rewind but was flying because it was fun, what wildcard said to me before was on reply in my mind. "What's updog?" a guard asks. "Not much. Just living my best life over here. Not like I'm totally up to no good or anything" Facemaker says coming back into the room with a smirk and done a thumbs up at missy. The door opened and three guards enter. "So don't ask us how we know this, but aliens are about to attack, and we're no longer safe here" Missy says determined. "This place is a fortress Nothing's getting in and I'm afraid no one's getting out, either. Those are the rules" The same guard as before says. "Oof! Then we're definitely getting out of here, and so we're gonna need your access cards. Like, now" Missy says again and I just thought about dying on Roblox.  "And you think we'll just hand these to you?" The guard replies with a laugh. "No, but it would have made this a whole lot easier. Cushions!" Missy ordered. Wildcard, Facemaker and Noodles run over and place cushions in front of the guard it went red, grey, then red again. Facemaker hesitantly stands next to me.   "What are these for?" The guard asks. "Tell him, Guppy" Missy says. "To protect your butts when you hit the ground" Guppy says cutely. "Why don't you get back in line?" The guard says Stepping towards guppy but I appear behind Guppy. A blue blinding light shines where my heart is meant to be. "Careful. She is my Step-cousin and there's a place in hell waiting for you. That's not a threat its a promise" I say confident but still confused. I go and sit on a table next to wildcard. Guppy grabs the guards hand and flips him over her and he lands straight on the cushion. "Oh, no! She's got shark strength!" The guard says letting out a grunt.

 That's my cousin. Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught.

 A guard tries to tackle her from behind but she falls to the ground and kicks him Making him fall into a chair. "Have a nice nap" Guppy says. The other guard tries to go for her but Noodles stretches his arms  and traps him making him struggle. Noodles takes all the access cards  and gives them to Missy. "Thanks Noodles for protecting Guppy" I say. "Aliens really are about to attack, so we'll have to leave your expert care until you and Miss Granada know what we know" Missy says. "Guys the alarms about to go" I say as the third guard presses the alarm button. The deafening blare made my eyes shut and causes me to put my hands over my ears. "This was a bad idea" Fast forward says as I nod in agree.

"Wheels, next time this happens, don't let the guard reach the alarm. Noodles, you'll take his jacket and cuff them" Missy orders. "What next time? You kids aren't..." The guard says but was cut off by a grumbling noise from the fan air vent thing. We all turn around in shock and look as the fan flew off and an alien tentacle enterers the rooms, the guard lets out a scared scream. "Told you your plan wouldn't work!" Wildcard says as the tentacle wrapped around wildcard. The blue light from before shined so bright that it would blind you and my chest started to get really hot. The light shined on the tentacle making it flinch and the light to grow stronger. "No! Rewind, send us back" Missy orders once again. 

Obeying, Rewind sends us back in time.

  "So we will have to leave your expert care until you and Miss Granada know what we know" Missy Says. Wheels rushes towards the guard who was going to press the alarm button and runs over his leg, and Noodles handcuffs all the guards and takes the main guards jacket. "C'mon, let's go!" Missy says as everyone rushes out the door. "Single file line! Like a fire drill. We'll be questioned less" Wheels says. "Let's go!" Missy says as she gets everyone out. Wildcard and missy are at the door when the vents grumble and the tentacle returns. "Beginner's luck" Wildcard says to Missy. I help missy and wildcard lock the door. "Noodles, stretch and make yourself tall!" Missy orders again. "Greetings, fellow grown-ups" Noodles says in a deeper voice. "Hey. Hold on one second. Hey!" A person says. As she goes closer to the room an alarm blares making all of us run. I was lightly flying due to my wings not going away and running it just happened. I look back in time to see missy bumped into Ms granada.  "I... I'm so sorry!" Missy says then when she sees who it is she panics and sprints to me and the others. "Seal the doors!" Ms Granada orders. 

One by one we all enter the exit/entrance, I was in front of missy but behind wildcard. Our exit was blocked off by bars. "We're in trouble" Me and Guppy say in sync. All of us turn back and sprint the other way but guards where there. "That was our only exit!" Missy panics. "Not our only one!" Wildcard says pointing towards a hatch in the ceiling.  "Are you insane? How are we supposed to get up there?" Fast forward says. "A Capella? You made furniture float. Can you do the same with people?"  Missy asks. "To go up high, I have to sing very... Low" Acapella says her voice dropping really low. Some of the guards started making a person stairway. "Climb as fast as you can!" Wildcard says going first. "I'll hold any off" I say as I flap my strong wings which send some guards flying backwards. "Noodles, open up the hatch!" Wildcard says. Once Acapella was out, I grab Guppy and as fast as light fly us both out. "Don't let them follow us!" Missy says to Acapella as me and Guppy both fly out.  "Adios" Acapella sings making all of the guards fall back on cushions.

 "Noodles, the access cards!" Wildcard says as noodles slides the card into this slot and the doors to a train open and we all get on. I sit at the front of the train next to rewind and look in front of us. "We did it!" Guppy says. "Yeah, we did it" Me and Missy says. "But the tram will only take us to just outside the force field, then they'll catch us for sure. Look! They're already mobilizing!" Wheels says.

°•**•°°•**•°

Authors note

Hey so I had to decide what to do and how to get guppy out because when they were escaping guppy wasn't there she just magically was on the tram. What do you think the blue glow where Y/N's heart is? How do you feel to have a step cousin like Guppy?