Not a real chapter but one shot

A/n so this isn't a real chapter as the title says it's going to be a one shot. Now and then I'll write one shot and then do one of your comments so if you want to request a one shot just comment it and I'll do it.
This was requested by egyptb2008 on the 9 February 2021 I'm so sorry for the long wait.

Anyway the one shot is;

Warning there is mention of child slave trade❂ °•*✧♬*•°♡°•*♬✧*•° ❂

°•**•°°•**•°

Me and Wildcard have been dating for eight months and today was our anniversary.

"Y/nnnnn wake up" My smart home robot thing woke me up, I'm a light sleeper meaning I wake up to the lightest touch or slightest sound. "Thank you for waking me" I say to the robot drained from energy. A wave of adrenaline over took my body as I remember what day it was, I let out a squeal and run in my life all in closet. I put on a f/c crop top that said 'I'm a Angel to some devil to others' and had on black shorts and black trainers. I got a hoodie that said cute but psycho and put that over my outfit. I put my hair half up and half down, had breakfast and brushed my teeth.
A knock on the door brought me out of my overthinking self, I ran to the door with a smile on my face.
I opened the door to see my boyfriend with a bunch of roses and a present in his hands. "Happy anniversary princess" Wildcard bubbled. "Happy anniversary baby" I announced with a big grin on my face. "These are for you"He nervously replied.I took the flowers and present from his hands and put the flowers in a vase full of water and I put the present on the table and got his out. We both went to my living room and opened the presents on the floor.
I gasped in shock as I opened the present he got me. It had my name on the cover and 238 pages were filled with every day we have got together they also included pictures of us together and then the other 127 pages were filled with things he loved about me. I looked at him and saw he was on the verge of tears. "I know your mum gave you the best when you were a baby and the eyes were missing there was rips so I fixed it and it's the same bear but the eyes sown in, I re-stuffed it and patched the holes up.The other one is a bear a made for you" I explained worried he may not like it because it was the last thing his mum gave him before she died. "I love it come here" he says as he sets them next to him and I move mine next to me. He opened his arms for a cuddle and I accept it,I sit on his lap and put my legs around his waist. He kisses my cheek and sobs into my shoulder. "I love it thank you" we both say in sync and soon the tears turn into chuckles.
We were interrupted by his phone going off. "Hey dad...wait no absolutely not I'm hanging with Y/n...it's rather we go together or I don't go at all...Dad! She's coming with me" Wildcard says through the phone and there's a knock on the door. "Princess that's the heroic headquarter people coming to get me... I need to go with them but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet the heroics children?" He asked me wearily. "Of course am I allowed?" I asked. "Don't worry my dad called headquarters" he told me with a smile.

°•**•°Timeskip °•**•°

We soon arrived at the headquarters and we're outside the underground stronghold where children of superheroes are kept safe while their parents fight enemy forces. "Baby are you okay? I can tell your scared? If you don't wanna do this, I can go I don't mind" I reassure him. "No let's do this" He says with a determined look.

We entered the stronghold and see people our age doing 'work', the door closed behind us and nearly everyone came rushing towards us except a brown haired tanned skin girl. "Is this her? She's just as pretty as you said! Omg I ship it! Does she have powers?" Loads of voices piled up. "Okay everyone calm down and back up,... this is my girlfriend Y/n l/n" Wildcard introduced. "Hi it's nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you all" I told them. "Let me introduce everyone..., separately" Wildcard says as everyone went to sit down. "This is wheels" Wildcard tells me. "Wildcard talks a lot about you" Wheels compliments. "Thank you" I say. "Let move onto Noodles and Facemaker" Wildcard introduced me to the two. "I see why Wildcard likes you" noodles says. "I can tell you were meant to be" Facemaker tells us which makes me a blushing mess. "Urm Ha let's move onto A Capella and Guppy" Wildcard moves on. "One day we totally have to go shopping together" A Capella says with a squeal. "I would love that" I thank her. "You look like a princess" Guppy compliments me. "Omg your literally as beautiful as a princess" I compliment back to her. "Let's move onto Fast forward and Rewind there twins" Wildcard says with a huge smile. "Please don't break Wildcards heart or I'll have to break you"fast forward says. "Ignore him I ship you both" Rewind says. "Thank you and it's fine he's just protecting his friend" I tell them. "Let's move onto Slo-mo" Wildcard says. "Hi just know he never shuts up about you" Slo-no says. "Haha thank you, you just got exposed" I say playfully. " let's move onto Missy" Wildcard says but was cut off by her.

"You seem so full of yourself what's your power? I bet you don't have one, your ordinary nothing makes you special" Missy says. "I don't  naturally have powers like you all, I was given mine by a crazy man because I was sold to the child slave trade. My power is I can Perceive and communicate with spirits" I told with a sad smile. "Of course it would be something we can't see because she's lying it's clear on her face" Missy argued. "Listen here I would and will never make something as upsetting as that up maybe you would but I wouldn't because I'm a genuinely nice person and just because you have a crush on my boyfriend doesn't mean you have to be a female dog towards me" I barked at her. Missy said nothing in reply but her eyebrows furrows together and her lips were sealed tight, she took her right hand and slapped me across my face.

Now I can take words and arguments but I can't take fights.
Why?
Because I've been in so much pain that I was weak.

I stormed out of the stronghold with tears streaming down my face. I went to the top of the headquarters and stayed there.

Soon, techno landed next to me.

"Wildcard told me what happened, I'm sorry" Techno says with a comforting smile. "I don't need your pity" I say because I hate people seeing my cry. "Let me tell you a story about Wildcard's mum. Her name was Lindsay she looked like Wildcard except she had long brown hair and was a woman. She saved my life when I was about to be killed by a tsunami. I didn't have control over my powers and nearly drowned she was a 911 operator and believed in me, she visited me in hospital every day and one day I asked her to be my girlfriend and the rest is history but you saved my son physically, you made him believe he could control his powers and that he was worthy of love. I know I wasn't a great person but I tried it's hard being a hero and being a single father raising his son but thank you" Techno said to me. "You are a great person you saved millions of lives and you tried your best and the rest is history let's focus on the future you can be a great dad if you just try" I say to which he brings me in for a hug. "I'm glad my son is dating you" He said.

"Yeah I am too" Wildcard says coming up the stairs and out of the door. "Why didn't you just teleport?" I ask. "Urm I forgot?" He admits, I let out a chuckle and he opened his arms to which I run and hug him and we share a cute kiss on the lips.

°•**•°°•**•°
Authors note
I hope you liked it and sorry for the long wait but I will get started on the next chapter love y'all xxx