Dark fey moment

"And look who's back in action.It's Miracle Guy. You didn't expect him
to actually lose, did you?"the news reporter who was on site with an alien spaceship behind her said.The camera shown heroics coming together first Miracle guy upfront and flying,Then lava girl comes  flying standing on lava.Then there was shark boy,boxing fast and others all gathering.The camera cut to Marcus Moreno flying. "He's not supposed to be there"Missy said.

The alien spaceship/spacecraft opened up and released thousand upon thousands of little alien drone things.Miracle guy gets thrown into a building after being hit by one,the building shifted and he landed on top of another building. "Oh my God!"the news reporter reacted. "No way!No one's ever taken down Miracle Guy!"Noodle says. "Evasive maneuvers!"lava girl says.Suddenly,shark boy gets hit by one of the alien drone things and fell right into a helicopter. "You okay,shark boy?"the pilot asks but before he could reply shark boy was harshly grabbed and taken causing guppy to gasp.Miracle guy gets up ready to fight but stumbled and was taken by the arms and took by the spacecraft. "Oh no.
I'm just getting some terrible news.It's almost unimaginable,but two of our heroes have been captured by the intruders."the girl news reporter informed. "thought the Heroics were unbeatable"Guppy cutely says. "They are unbeatable.It's not over yet."Wheels said. "It looks like our heroes are fighting amongst themselves again."the girl reporter said unhelpful. Rewind and fast forwards mum and dad both kick open a door and start fighting.
"-Ladies first.
-I don't need your dated chivalry.
-Fine, I'll go.
-How dare you!"there chit chat was stopped by the alien drone things taking them. "Mum"rewind shouts. "Dad"fast Forward says.
Crushing low came on the screen with a funny face. "Go dad"Facemaker says but just then was taken from behind.Rewind,goes back in time to look at there mum and dad being taken and then fast forward goes back to the present time. "I want to see it again."Rewind says."And I don't want to see it again."fast forward argues back. "And here comes Mrs. Vox to the rescue. She'll get those aliens singing a different tune."the news reporter says. Mrs Vox sings and takes out a couple but was taken back by the alien. "They took Mrs. Vox!"the girl news reporter said.Lava girl came on screen with a determined look,she hit one alien and Tech-no.
"They got Tech-No."the news reporter said and Wildcard let's put a gasp causing me to go over to him and sit down.I put my hand on his and gave it a comforting squeeze. "They got lava girl.What is happening?Our heroes are dropping like flies!"the report said snapping me out of my thoughts.Guppy gasps and puts her head on the table.Blinding fast runs around the alien extremely fast. "They won't get Blinding Fast.Not him, he's too..."Wheel said but was cut off by Blinding fast being taken.Slow-mo sheds a tear which drops to the floor.
"Drastic times calls for drastic measures.Here comes Persephone and Hades"The news reporter said. "There's hope,Hades hasn't lost his wife or child to anyone before I bet he won't now"Noodles and Wheels said. My mum started growing plays which crush the aliens to pieces.A surprising alien took my mum from the arms and holding her neck making her not able to move.My dad stepped in and called demons from all over.

Suddenly I was there at the battle ground. "Y/n turn into your dark fey"My dad ordered.I looked at the aliens and thought about losing everything and everyone.I felt two sharp horns grown out my head and wings springing out of my back ripping the back of my shirt where my shoulder blades are.

My wings were a navy blue colour with hits of purple and black and were 6ft long.My horns was 30cm and was black they shined in the sunlight and was pointed the original Maleficent movie came from the fact that our horns was so sharp that if you touched them they could kill you.

I took out ten aliens before my dad was taken and he teleported me back to the heroics stronghold.

"It's all up to Marcus Moreno now."the news reporter said as I took a seat next to Wildcard making sure to lower my wings but wasn't able to put them away with how angry and scared I was.A alien took out Marcus' drone and he fell to the ground.When he looked up,he found himself surrounded by dozens of aliens.He pressed something on his watch thing and called Missy. "Dad?Dad, we had a deal."Missy said obviously worried about her dad. "I know.I promised I wouldn't be a hero anymore.But I'm still the leader of the Heroics."Marcus replied. "Dad? Dad, run! Get out of there!"Missy said. "And a good leader...leads by example."He took out his swords and got ready to attack. "Dad!"Missy called out. "I'm sorry, honey"with that Marcus jumped and was taken by the aliens. The camera got taken by the aliens making it go static.