"it's a possibility"

We reached missy's grandmothers place just in time

We reached missy's grandmothers place just in time. "We don't have time to argue so when I say go" I heard missy's grandmother say.
She's just as demanding and stuck up like Missy. "Yes ma'am" Wildcard replied.
Oh my god. I forgot all about Wildcard, from everything that was going on I forgot about the confusion he made me feel. "Welcome to my training ground......Let's boogie" Missy's grandmother said.

Before they ran off to train, the eight of our group transported in the middle of the training ground. I told them I was not using the floo powder. I used my wings and flapped down ever so gently. (Like in the gif)

Wildcard PoV
She flapped her gorgeous navy blue wings which caught the afternoons sun and highlighted the purple and black in the wings. She looked more mature, looked like in the time she left us she's been through the lowest point in her life. I thought it was impossible for her to get more beautiful but yet she did.

The way she didn't hold her head high with pride, made her seem vulnerable and weak. The way her wings opened up slowly was as if she was demolishing those walls she built years ago to protect herself and is letting us see her scars. We could tell just by a look that being a hero at a young age wasn't easy for her. She didn't ask for these powers and yet she has to help everyone else but no one has helped her only judge her and hold high expectations.

She's just a child. A child who needs to be loved and yet I understood that completely I wanted to be loved I wanted to succeed like my father.

Controlling my powers before was about being worthy enough to make my father proud when all I really needed was to make myself proud.

Y/n's feet lightly touched the ground in front of me. She stumbled to balance herself in those heels, I firmly put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. Her hands fell on my shoulder trying to balance herself.

Gradually, her cute puppy like eyes landed on my hands on her hips, her eyes travelled all the way from my hands to my eyes.

"Thank you" she softly muttered. "You really are falling for me huh?" I joked as she chuckled. "Hhhmmm it's a possibility" she smirked as I  blushed and looked down with a ghost of a smile on my face. I felt her right hand leave my shoulder and I ached for her touch once more. Just as I thought she was going to leave her right hand  lifted my chin and turned my face to the side.

There on my right cheek she lay a soft kiss that left me speechless.

°•**•°°•**•°

Authors note
This is probably the best chapter I've wrote.
Definitely one of my favourites and Happy 2022.
I was wondering if you wanted to see anything particular in this story if so comment it and I'll try to fit it in the story.