ch.2

“We are extremely sorry uncle! Our intention wasn’t to disturb you...please forgive us.” Namjoon confronted Babur and started speaking on behalf of his members.

Uncle aap hi samajwaye…. wo hostel ka bathroom mai bahut gandi badbuu aawat hai… kaa batwaye ab” Jimin said while closing his nostrils.

Haan! haan! uncle subah ka khaana bhi baasi dete hai wo longh !” Jin cut off jimin words and continued saying and made vomiting faces.

Hume who hostel bilkul nahi pasand aur aapka itna accha makaan college ke paas tha tho isliye yehan aa gaye pleaseee Uncle ” Hoseok conveyed while folding his palms.

Uncle pleeaseee hume sabko rehne di jiye hum aage se koi shikayath ka mauka nahi denge aapko” Taehyung immediately fell on Babur’s legs pleading.

Tumhe bhi kuch khena hai ?” Babur looked at Yoongi waiting for his words.

Nahi” Yoongi answered with a poker face.

Babur has decided not to let these notorious boys live on his head. Although he felt bad at those reasons said by them ….still not to take the risk, he took the keys of the room and told the boys to vacate the building ASAP.

To this, Jungkook stopped the uncle by holding his hand, the man turned behind to see him.

Rest of the members assumed that our maknae gonna save all of them, he is the hero, no one can deny him, he has got that freaking powers, he is the only one saviour ….they had that look on their faces of wo mana lega. Everyone were impatiently waiting for Kookie last remarks.

“Uncle maine kahi na kahi aapke andar aapna Dadaji dekha hai…wo abhi aapki tarah the ekdum…wo last year mujhe chodkar chal basey ……….….apki narazgi dekhkar bas unki yaad aa gayi …..” Jungkook said while looking all down.

Babur was all muted at his remarks. Thought his heart says to let these boys live but the mind doesn’t but Jungkook finally did that last thing. And rest of 6 members started commenting in the group behind this duo.

Oh, bhai bhai bhai ” Yoongi murmured.

Saala emotional blackmail karela hai ” Jimin whispered and smirked after knowing his plan.

“Par uska Dada abhi bhi zinda hai na ..?” but there is Taehyung spilling facts and which made Yoongi hide his mouth to stop him for spilling further truth.

NamSeok exchanged confused looks and noded together on Kook words.

Maine seekhaya usko” Jin taking all credits to himself.

Everyone hoped that Babur will now allow them at least cause no one has the guts to say NO to their beloved kookie.

But Jungkook completed his sentence.

 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
.
Kya mai aapko Dadaji bulao pwease?” he requested with his cute big doe eyes.

His members at once fell on floor bcz of his last phrase.

And Babur's heart melted right away, he couldn’t deny, he got tears his eyes by the word Dadaji cause he got reminded by his grandson who used to call him like that and he is the one whom he missed the most. The same boy who left him and settled to the USA.

He clenched his heart which felt heavy, suddenly he stumbled on beside sofa and fainted.

“UNCLE!UNCLE!  UNCLE KYA HO GAYA AAPKO! UNCLE UTHHIYE ! PAANI LAO ! AMBULANCE BULAO !” the boys rescued him.

__________________________
Word count: 544