ch.4

Same chaos continued the very next day. It was 12:05 pm.

AAAA Jin bhaiyya ee dekho! Door ke bahar billi ne doodh ka packet mai chaid kardiya!! aur raita phael gaya saara!! ” Jimin shouted to Jin as he opened the door.

Taehyung and Jin were in the kitchen making the breakfast and they heard Jimin.

Aree nahi!Yoongi ko isa nahi karna chaiya tha …” Jin mumbled to himself.

“Kyaa? …par yoongi bhaiyya sooo rahe hai abhi bhi ?”  said confused Taehyung on Jin remarks.

“Jimin mai yehan  busy hoon tu hi saaf kardena !” Jin shouted back to Jimin.

“Nahiiiii kar sakta humra right leg mai dard hai”  Jimin gave an excuse from the given work nicely.

Eventually, Hoseok woke up due to the smell and shoutings from the kitchen. Like a good boy, he got freshen up and cleaned the wasted milk.

“Hobi! yeh, jungkook ke bacche ko uthana …raat bhar gaming karna aur subha mai soo jana …acha hai !” Jin ordered Hoseok.

“Aaaeeyyy JK JK jaayykhayy utho yummy breakfast taiyyar hai” Hoseok became fairy alarm and removed his blanket.

“Zzzzz….. soney do mujhe bhaiyya ….agar palak ki sabji bani hai toh nahi khana maine……zzzz” he snatched the blanket and covered it again and went back into a deep sleep.

To this hobi got inside the blanket and cuddled with Jungkook to get him up. And a person from Busan named Jimin also squealed inside the same room and jumped into warm blankets.
 And JiHopeKook dozed off to sleep.

And our Namjoon was sitting on a chair in the balcony enjoying the vitamin D from the sunlight while reading a newspaper.

“Ugh! har jagah bad news hi bad news …..paper mai kuch acha hai hi nahi padhne gosh! ” Namjoon closed the paper and plucked the earphones inside his ears to praise the beauty of nature with music.

Taehyung left Jin hyung in the kitchen as he got an emergency. And our lil Yoongi was still snoring in his room peacefully.

Jin was all alone active there …happily laying food on the dining table as it was ready to eat and so-called out the kids for breakfast but no one was to be seen.

Yoongi counted in his sleep

 ….3,2,1…..zZzZz and then stuffed his ears with a pillow.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
 “Hobi? Jimin?, Jungkooki ?, Taehyungnie ?, Namjoon-ah? KAHAN HAI SAB KE SAB? KIDHAR MAR GAYE? YEHAN MAKHIYA MANDRA RAHI HAI KHANE KE UPER!! ….SOOO GAYE KYA WAPAS? JALDI AAO SAARE KE SAARE ” Jin wailed.

(Bangtan always remain as Bangtan no doubt).

Yeh bacche sudharne walon mai se nahi hai lagta.. ” sighed Babur with a smile on his face after hearing noises from 1st floor.

_________________________
Word count:471 words.