ch.14

As yoongi was travelling by bullock-cart he felt so tired even though the cart was moving so slowly.

He lost his brain cells and started singing though he don’t like such songs.

Doob jao tere ankon ke hoson mai SlOw MoTiOn Mai~

then he was getting sweaty due to the hot sun

Haaye garmi~~

Then an auto passed yoongi’s cart.

"Aeyyy yoongi bhaiyya aap subah subah iss bailgaadi se humse pehle nikal gaye?"
Kook mocked him from the auto as Jin slowed down the vehicle.

"Tum longh?” yoon was shocked but embarrassed

"Hahaha mujhe laga tha ki tu kabka pahunch gya par teri halat ko dekhkar….pfft-" Jin started laughing then increased the speed and fled away.

"Ruko !!! dhath teriki!"

Meanwhile.

"Yaar ye bike bhi itni puraani hai kaash dhoom3 mai Amir khan jaisi hoti" Taehyung complained.

"Haaa na ab kya kare, kahan jaaye , kisse pooche" Jimin cried.

Then these duos spotted a dancing car in the bushes and they wondered why someone would park a car at such a place and why it is jumping on its own.
They went curious and went near to see a couple making out.

"Hey bhagwan maine kya dekh liya" Taeshooked

"Haaa without internet tujhe porn dekhne mil gya bacchu" Jimin teased him.

"Oooo rukk agar hum kuch aisa karen ki ye dono bahar aaye hum gaddi lekar chal basey??" Tae spilt his idea.

"Wahhhh par wo nange thodi bahar niklenge?" Jimin's logic.

"Oooo pette ki maine socha hi nahi" said Taehyung while biting his lips.

And they heard a noise of mobile ringing it was that man in the car. He dressed up and came out of the car as the women too got clothed up & came outside. There we're no one inside the car now & its door was open with the key.

It was the time.

The two cheetahs flew inside the car.

Jimin sat on the driver seat as taehyung beside him and then sped away. DHOOM DHOOM!  DHOOM MACHI HAI DHOOM DHOOM!

But jin and jungkook auto tyre was punctured. And jungkook was trying to fix it like a professional.

"Arey jungkook jaldi haath chlana yoongi agar apni beilgaadi se agey nikal gya toh?" Jin was worried.

"Khaali peth dimaag ki bathhi nahi chalti bhaiyya kya karu tumhi kuch socho???"

Ideahh!"💡said Jin

_

Whereas Namseok
They both take deep breathes.

Arey baapre sarr pe kam seene par zyaada baal the usko,” said Hobi.

"Whatever..." said Joon.

Then they noticed a group of foreign tourists who were travelling by Jeep.

Namjoon asked for a lift as he was fluent in speaking English and easily befriended the tourists.

And Hobi& Joonie got inside the Jeep legally not like the other members who were just stealing other vehicles.

Hobi noted a strange thing about those travellers a woman was continuously peeking at Joonie like a bit in a sexual way with lusty eyes.

And in the next moment, he knew Namjoon would be too flirting with that woman.

Women: Heeyy are you single?
Joon: Yup ready to mingle!

"Ooo NA puttar puttar NA" Hobi tried to calm Joonie energy.

Andd Yes am backkkkkkk!!😎