ch.11

Everyone was in disbelief and agitated as well.

Namjoon was holding the driver's collar shouting at him"Tuney hume ghattiya gaadi bhijwayi!!"

Jungkook was cursing in low, Hobi was cursing in high.
Jin was only removing and throwing all bags and their snacks out from the van.
Jimin and Taehyung were smashing the van with their legs.

"Yeh gaadi nahi bailgaadi se bhi bathhar hai..saala!" Jimin let out.

It was a mess.

"Yoongi ko pata tha shayad isliye wo nikal gya! kitna shaana hai bidu!" Jin thought for a while and got an idea.

Jin took his bags and slowly made his way to go to that town by hiring an autorickshaw, luckily an auto stopped for him. This was seen by none other than Kookie and he ran towards Jin and jumped inside the auto.

"Areeyyy! Tu jaaa! jaaa! Tu jaaaa! kyu aaya? Sab aaa jayenge tere peeche" Jin was pushing him out.

"Nahi bhaiyya....aap mujhe aise chodke nahi jaa sakte.....apne jungkook Jo aise maat chodo idhar," Kookie said with bunny eyes.

They both fled away in front of VminNamSeok eyes.

This made Jimin even angrier. He commanded Taehyung to get his bike and he obeyed and within seconds the 95 liners fled away in the bike.

Namjoon and Hobi were left alone with their bags under the hot sun with a damaged van.

"......Yeh kya ho raha hai...? KYA HO RAHA HAI!!??? " Namjoon shouted and scratched his head.

"Dekh Bhai! abb hume Saath chalna padega, doosri gaadi naahi aaa sakti aab! Lift poochte hai kisi se!"  Hobi told his plan.

Namjoon agreed to his 94 liner friend.

283 words

This was definitely not Namjoon's plan, which made him quite worried about not being together, now they only hope to meet again at that same spot at the same time, so that no one would take their money suitcase all by himself.

Woo Hoo! DYNAMITE IS AT 999M KEEP STREAMING TO 1 BILLION Y'ALL.