ch.8

The boys were horrified, Hobi, Jin and Jimin were half faint on the sofa. Tae was on Yoongi. Jungkook was hiding behind Namjoon.

No one taking a step forward to open the doors at 2 AM.

Then Namjoon dared to open the door he slowly walked while holding a hockey stick and slightly opened the door cause that voice became mute.

That person who was continuously banging the door for help landed on Namjoon and he seems breathless and sweaty also it was all dark they couldn't see his face.

Yoongi pushed Tae away switched on the phone flash to see and Jin got a glass of water and the boys were completely AGHAST TO SEE IT WAS THEIR BABUR UNCLE who was asking for help from that time.

Babur was put on the sofa and given water. But he appeared like he has only a few minutes to live. It was very difficult for him to breathe. While the members rubbed his palm and fanned him.

The boys have a lot of questions to ask him, how, why, who, what, when.. but it was not the right time to do so but still he tried to say some last words before leaving off to heaven.

"Beta mai bahut khush hoon....... ki maine apne akhri pal tum ladko ke Saath bithaye...........mere hi ghar wale mujhse meri mehnat aur zameen cheenna change hai....aur Mai aisa hone nahi dunga.....bilkul nahi !! ......ek bichare buddhe ko akele chod diya aise .....unko main kadi nahi lene dunga isliye mai wo property, bahut paise, tum longh ko dena chahta hoon .......tum saath bahut hi aache ho.....haaan par thode chanchal ho.... Mai wo paise tum jaise naujawaan ko dena chahta wo kaii saal se chupaye gye hai wo mere zameen ke ek kamre mai bandh hai........ tumhe ne toh meri jaan bachai thi last time .......koi nahi mere jaane ka waqt aa gaya issbar.....paiso ko accha istemaal karna------"

Saying He left the world.

The boys were in tears, they felt extremely shameful if they would have opened the door quickly he would have survived. But it was already written in fate and they couldn't do anything besides accepting the offer.

Now there were two different types of people reactions:-

"D-Da-Dadaji...... :( "said Taekook while sobbing.

"BaburJi..apka dhanyaavaad! apko swarg milega pakka :)" said YoonJin.

Whereas-

Jimin searching for the map of his property on his phone and bookmarked it and asked
"Arey Hobi bhaiyya konsa gaunv bole the wo?"

"Abey badhakhall,mannhoos , becharam koi marr gya yehan par tujhe toh iski padi hai??!" Hobi hit Jimin

And there Namjoon who is puzzled about whether to do the ritual or give body to somebody else cause it's late at night. And they don't know anyone from the Babur family and decided to hand over the mortuary/morgue in next morning.

"Arey kaahe maara himko? Kaunu galat bola? Paise nahi chahiye kaa? Aab Film ke hero ki jaisa Anaath ashram mai doge key? " Jimin wailed and his members were still confused.

Little he had point that they needed money cause they are living adjusting -miserably in one room since ages.
Destiny gifted them what they really craved for.

537 words. YO AM BACK!