ch.15

Jimin and Taehyung now reached the spot with their stolen dancing car. It was only possible because of theirTajdaari.

"Mujhe yakkeeen nahi hota hum pehle yehan aaa gye!" Taehyung shouted proudly.

"Haaan Yaaar meko laga ki wo Jungkook ka baccha aaa jaayega." Jimin said.

The both stretched their legs and hands and decided to take a nap as they were really tired.

On the other side our mischievous partners.

"Wahhh bhaiyya kya dimaag lagaya hai! Maine socha tha ki aapke paas dimaag hi nhi hai." Cookie was amused.

"Chal chal shuru ho ja guru" giggled Jin.

They both started acting, Jungkook cried in pain and Jin was carrying him on his bag asking for help.

Actor Jin faked with his tears and emotions.

"Koi madad karo humari, Hum lachar hai, gareeb hai mera bhai bimaar hai, bahut bhuka hai, kuch deeno se kuch nhi khaya ,dekho kitna patla ho gya hai" Jin cried out dramatically.

"Bhaiyya mujhe khana chahiye varna mai mar jaunga.....pett mai bahut darrd ho rha hai~" Jungkook sobbed.

Some people gathered around these duo. And a woman gave them food and another man offered them to give a lift to their destination.

"Ye huyi na baat ooye! AAAP KA BAHUT DHANYAVAAD BHAGWAN APKO ACCHA RAKHE" said Jin while thanking those kind people.

"Bhaiyya ma kasam aise hi life katalo apni." Kookie winked at him.

"Ek pachkad launga abb" Jin warned him with his eyes.

Jinkook got on the vehicle, sat at the passenger seat and started munching the food which the women gave.

Whereas our best duo Namseok who are choosing righteous option to travel without cheating or stealing.

Hoseok lost his patience cuz he don't wanna be at last to that money spot. He couldn't tolerate it anymore. Since morning they are travelling, running here and there.

"OOOYE BDSK GAADI JALDI CHALANA HUMEY DERI HO RAHI HAI" Hobi lost it now.

"Ek baat bol tujhe paise chahiye ki aurat?" Hoseok whispered into Joon's ear.

To this Joon changed his expression and got serious to point and Hobi thankfully reminded him about the money mission they were onto.

These pair were now speeding towards their destiny.

M.E.A.N.W.H.I.LE

Our lil meow Yoongi lost his energy and laid there to rest I mean to gain the stamina/enthusiasm.

A lorry came by and the drivers noticed a human passed out on the grass.
They were surprised and confused whether this man is sleeping lifeless or...cause he wasn't moving an inch nor snorting and by this time those lorry drivers really thought it's a dead body.

They stopped their vehicle aside and carried Yoongi's body inside the lorry. To their shock, he opened his small eyes. He looked so energy drained and those drivers happily gave him ride.

Taehyung and Jimin were fast asleep in the car just like a Rabbit 🐇 in the story.
While Yoongi as Tortoise 🐢 who easily reached the race.

All of them one by one reached the spot following one by one in a order

🥇: Yoonkles

🥈: Vmin

🥉: Jinkook

4️⃣ : Namseok

The spot told by Babur was indeed big and mysterious mahal like house.

Now let's see what is next coming towards them, between them and their money.