ch.7

“Ee humri hai!! ka baat kar rahe ho?” Jimin argued with him.

Andha kahi ka! nahi bae meri hai” Taehyung was all getting angry.

Arey haan mujhe yaad aaya!  yeh, Jimin ne bhi meri iron man wali chuddy pehenne wala tha ….acha hua maine pakad liya ise ” Jungkook let out a fact.

CHIIIIII !! Jungkook! yeh tumse umeed nahi thi ARGHH! Tum sabko pehente time dekhte ho??? Gandi  baat !” Hoseok felt awful with kookie’s behaviour.

Isliye apni apni underpants par Ek nishaan bana lo na.” Yoongi advised.

“Underpants nahi…. Boxers bolo..!” Namjoon corrected Yoongi with a smirk.

After having dinner.

Seokjin was fed up with all works and these daily fightings and decided to binge-watching on Netflix to get relax.
He switched on the TV to watch a good movie and he picked a romantic comedy movie. This act of Jin made other members forget their wars and joined him on the sofa with popcorn and snacks.

Areyy! kya romance aur comedy dekhre ho? kuch aur lagao na!”  Yoonkles got bored with the plot of the movie.

Haaan …kaafi boring hai Jin bhaiyya change karo,” Jungkook said and decided to support his Yoonie Hyung.

“Ladkiya dekhti hogi filme aise… kuch mazedaar lagao saare mard bhete idhar”  Jimin confessed out loudly.

“Mazedaar in the sense ki porn-?” Namjoon smirked at Jimin’s crazy idea.

“Abey CHUP EK DUM CHUP jo lagaya hai dekho seedha aaye bade..”  Jin lost his nerves now.

“Wo Train to Busan movie lagao na jaldi” Taehyung suggested cause everyone are bored with that love triangles type movies.

 “Hatt kitni baar dekhoke wo film… kuch aur horror movie lagao Hollywood wali! “ Jungkook eyes seems thrilled.

“Naa Nahii! Hollywood ki kuch zyaada daravni nahi hoti ….” Hoseok wasn’t amused by kookie’s idea.

“Kyu? tu pant gili kardega kya?” Yoongi teased his mate.

Aisa nahi hai! kuch bhi!”  Hoseok answered him back with a look of uncomfortableness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After so many discussions, at last, they ended up to watch the movie ‘The Conjuring’ with courage and a belief of mard ko darr nahi lagta!

The movie started, all the 7 members were sitting on the sofa in the hall with lights off. Our Jimin is all avoiding the creepy scenes by averting his gaze towards another side of the TV to the ceiling or window. Taehyung had that blank expression on his face, probably studying the acting skills of the actors. Jin pretended that he is jigarbaaz aren’t scared at all. Our poor Hoseok is already hiding his eyes with his palms even though horror scene isn’t showing up. Namjoon is amazed by the quality of graphics used in the film. Jungkook is all waiting for actual horror scene to get the reaction of his hyungs. And there is our Yoongi guessing the plot and villain of the film as if he is a CID officer.

In the middle of the film, the guys witnessed some noises of –

 A glass fell on the floor in the kitchen.
Someone phone was vibrating.
A lady was laughing loudly from the terrace.
Windows keep swinging due to strong winds.
Someone kept on knocking the door asking “beta bajao

It was already  late 1:30 am

*guys got panicked *
* all frozen at one place*
*heartbeat stopped working*

G  A  M  E      O    V   E  R    

flashed on their TV screen.

_____________________________________
Word count: 568.
Let's see who survived and who not? stay tuned *evil smile*