ch.1

A man in his sixties named Babar used to live in a duplex independent building which is owned by him. It was rumoured that his wife died of cancer and his children left him and shifted to the USA. So he lived alone, spending his time gardening and a maid used to cook meals for him every day.

He rented the rooms on the first floor to many families but every time those people were creating mess and daily quarrels about rent money made him shoo off all of them. So he decided not to give rooms to any more families to avoid dramas as he couldn't handle such cases at his age.

One day he went to grocery shop to buy veggies and he was facing difficulty to carry all those big packets.So a young guy saw him and helped him carry those bags. He also walked with Babar to his home.

"Dhanyavaad beta .... vaise iski koi zaroorat nahi thi.... Tumhara naam ? "

"Mera naam Taehyung hai....yeh, umar mai zyaada kaam theek nahi..."

"Arey mai tumko itna bhudda lagta hoon ? Mai tandurost hoon haha...vaise kahan rehte ho beta?"

*chuckles* "Abhi toh hostel mai reh raha hoon kuch doston ke saath bas do hafte huye yeh shahar aakar"

That old man urges Taehyung to get a look inside his building and served him a glass of water as he helped him to his home. And Taehyung noticed TOLET board and realized that rooms of first floors are empty. So he asked the man about the room to live.

"Uncle uper ke rooms khaali hai maine bahar tolet dekha... ?"

"Haan haan tum yehan shift ho jaayo kal hi ...kirayah bhi kam hai "

"Apka shukriya Uncle.. aap bahut acche hai...mai apne doston ko bhi lalu apne saath?"

"Haan le aao par sirf ek ya do...mujhe shoor nahi pasand!"

The man supposed his friends to be sanskari just like him and made a deal cause he was already in search of college students to occupy those rooms rather than joint families.

Taehyung shared the news to his BFF Hoseok and Jimin. He also told that the plot looked small from outside but huge indeed from inside. Then Jimin told to his friends Jungkook and Jin and exaggerated it a bit like Mahal type. Jin then suggested Namjoon join with him. Namjoon told to his bestie Yoongi.

Hence all seven ended up living together secretly without informing Babar. One fine day he heard a lot of noises suspecting something fishy and he went up to check up and barged inside with his spare key.

And LO BEHOLD-
The moment he opened the door. The scene was-

Namjoon was trying to hide broken plate, Hoseok was on the floor laughing, Jungkook was jumping on the sofa, Taehyung and Jimin were fighting for the last piece of cake, Yoongi seems unbothered and Jin was all whining at all of them. All of them turned behind in their pose.

"Taehyung beta..... ek dost ko laney bola tha........POORA KHAANDAN AUR CLASSROOM NAHIII ! "

(word count:508 words)

Stay Tuned...... what will happen next? Will Babar kick out the boys?