CHAPTER 45

Nobody's POV:

Two weeks after the battle in Kamino, Yokohama and All Might's retirement, in Kanagawa Prefecture, a man named Jin Bubaigawara looks over the streets surveying the people. He believes the most important aspect in life is understanding yourself. Jin is annoyed with the civilians' content faces and cannot stand them. However, a voice inside the man's head disagrees. Ever since the final battle between All Might,Spiderman and All For One ended, television networks and the internet were buzzing with chatter regarding anxiety due to All Might no longer being around.

Jin was listening to the news on his television which has Daikaku Miyagi speaking about studying the consequences of All Might's retirement and counter measures to be put in place against villains and the web crawler. Jin believes that the anxiety revolves around one person; the man who became the number one hero after All Might's retirement, Endeavor. Because of his attitude, Endeavor is someone everyone cannot accept and everyone describes him as "coarse". From Jin's perspective, Endeavor is nothing more than an ordinary person pretending to be a superhuman and he only became the number one hero, albeit undeserving, due to All Might's retirement.

Jin for a better term was thinking on how Spiderman being just a kid as done more good than any other hero he's seen so far and the voice in his kinda agreed.

On the television, Mr. Miyagi speaks about Endeavor's high resolved cases tally and that his furious disposition prevents a majority of people from liking him as shown by his base of supporters consisting of males aged between twenty and forty. However, Mr. Miyagi thinks that they should focus on Endeavor's strengths and how he can carry them forward. He switches off the television and goes out.

Walking outside, Jin believes that the weakening spirit of Heroes is the issue and not their power, but the voice inside his head believes that it's all about power, to which Jin tells the voice to be quiet.

Suddenly, a robbery occurs and Jin watches from the sidelines. Yellow is stealing a service counter as a Hero tries to stop him. However, another villain hits the Hero on the head with a crowbar. A getaway truck shows up and the villains puts the service counter in the truck. The group of villains announces themselves as Team Reservoir Dogs. Jin watching the crime scene believes that with All Might gone, villains have started increasing in numbers again, with scoundrels forming their own little groups in a planned and systematic manner have begun standing out more and more

Jin was about to go until he heard a sound of webs and not a moment to soon he saw Spiderman taking down the Villians with his webs making them hang upside down

Spiderman:jeez guys ever heard of work it can help you on the long run

And he then left not before healing the hero and setting him down and calling the police and other pros

Jin was a bit shooked to see Spiderman but suddenly, his phone rings and he picks it up. On the phone, it is the broker for the League of Villains now known as Giran. He and Giran ask each other how they are doing; Giran is quite happy because the black market has seen a resurgence and requests for suits and related items have doubled. Giran attributes this resurgence thanks to the League of Villains. Giran informs him that Tomura Shigaraki wants the League of Villains to gather together. Jin doesn't know about this information although the voice in his head is fully aware of this information. Jin begins struggling and starts contradicting himself. Giran tells him that the League of Villains will gather soon and not to do anything crazy until then. The phone call ends.

After the battle between All Might,Spiderman and All For One, at the moment the League of Villains are scattered across various locations. The League of Villains scattered not only to conceal themselves from ongoing investigations but to find other like-minded individuals and expand the league. Somewhere, Dabi confronts a group of thugs in an alley. Seeing that they are trash, Dabi burns the group of thugs with his fire and the thugs fall to the ground becoming ash. Meanwhile, Jin is struggling and starts splitting. However, he resolves this issue by putting a mask over his face that allows him to stay as one, revealing to be the villain better known as Twice.

Twice starts talking about his Quirk and past. Twice's Quirk is Double and can make one into two. In his past, Twice cloned himself over and over until he created a team of himself. Twice made the clones do everything for him. However, the clones began claiming that they were the real Twice which resulted in an argument as to who was the real Twice. The argument resulted in a fight with the clones and the real Twice; Twice suffered an injury to his head as a result of this fight which left a scar on his forehead.

The maniacal situation dragged on for a week and two days and at the end of the fight, the clones killed all of each other and they vanished. Even to this day, Twice is uncertain if he is the real him. Because he is a maniac, Twice had no place to call home until he found the League of Villains who accepted him. As long as he can be useful to the league, Twice can be happy being who he is.

Twice looks back to see the crime scene. The Reservoir Dogs have been defeated a d killed by another group of villains. The leader of the group of villains, Overhaul, comments that the thugs they defeated have illnesses and illnesses must be cured. Another villains tells Overhaul that he took the money and they should leave before they heroes arrive. While leaving, Overhaul states that everywhere he looks there are sick people. Twice comments that the maniacal Overhaul and his gang have started to make their own place where they belong.

Twice wonders what he should do. Twice believes that because the Heroes and Villains have begun to undergo a change in appearance, the most important aspect is understanding who you are

Meanwhile while Izuku is swinging

Venom:*gasp*
Izuku:what is it V
Venom:I just felt a disturbance in the air like a number of brains were crying and were then gone in the silence
Izuku:.......dude you have issues
Venom:I NEED BRAINS IZUKU
Izuku:WE HAVE CHOCOLATE WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED
Venom:LET ME DIGEST A BRAIN
Izuku:when the time comes ok

Izuku just started to swing ignoring Venom while thinking something isn't right and then latched on a building and used a Mei's quirk to zoom in on the Villians he webbed up only to see firefighters taking out a fire

Izuku clenched his fist at that

Izuku:Damn it

WELL THIS WAS RUSH PROJECT SO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY