CHAPTER 28:FOREST TRIANING CAMP FINAL PART

Nobody's POV:

Fifteen minutes after the League of Villain’s attack it was over, medical teams arrive to heal the injured students and firefighters extinguish the fires. The Vanguard Action Squad's attack resulted in twenty-seven students receiving injuries and caused the capture of Katsuki Bakugo as well as the disappearance of Ragdoll. The Police Force arrive and immediately arrest Muscular, Moonfish and Mustard. However, these arrests didn't amount to the failure of protecting one student from being kidnapped.

A day later, there are protests outside of U.A.
Inside U.A., the teachers are having an emergency meeting regarding the League of Villains’ attack by their Vanguard Action Squad and the effect it has done. The teachers realize that the time of peace has made them soft which has resulted in the incidents that have transpired; they also acknowledge the League of Villains' threat and their plan to wipe out the current Hero society. Mr. Principal is worried by the prospect of Katsuki becoming a villain since that will jeopardize U.A.'s credibility and cause them to be shut down. Present Mic points out that there is a traitor amongst them since only the teachers and The Pussycats knew the location of the training camp, although his fact is dismissed by Snipe since trying to find the traitor will breed mistrust and destroy them from the inside. Mr. Principal declares that he trusts his colleagues and is about to say something regarding the traitor issue until All Might's phone rings, causing him to leave the room.

Outside the meeting room, All Might picks up the phone and talks with Naomasa. Naomasa tells All Might that there has been an unexpected development; they have probably located the League of Villains hideout. Naomasa states that an unrelated investigation two weeks ago had to do with the location of the villains' hideout and asked the building owner who confirmed that one of the people using the building looked similar to the people who captured Katsuki. Naomasa plans a rescue operation after this top-secret intel has been verified and asks All Might to join the operation. All Might thanks Naomasa for his hard work and plans to get payback once he has found the villains.

The next day at the Hospital near the training camp we see Izuku in one of the beds along side him are Mineta,Shouyo and Ochako

Izuku  with a groan opened his eyes making the others looked at him both Shouyo and Ochako gave him a high glad that he was ok and Mineta smiled back while texting the others that Izuku's awake along with Mei,Shinso and Toga

Mineta:hey Midoriya you doing ok?
Izuku:...
Mineta:Midoriya?
Izuku: ...

He didn't say anything his head was down he looked helpless and this made his friends worry

Not long after the class of 1A came in

Kaminari:hey guys glad your all ok and Midoriya wow didn't know you were The Vigilante

But he stopped himself seeing the tension in the room
Tenya informed them that that Toru and Kyoka have not regained consciousness from the gas, Momo has also being hospitalized due to a serious head injury but regained consciousness yesterday

This made Izuku almost unmovable

Kirishima:Even this happened there still a way we can safe Bakugou me and Todoroki overheard a conversation between All Might, the Police Force and Momo

Momo explained that Yosetsu planted a transmitter she created onto one of the villains and hands a device to All Might that will allow him to locate the transmitter. All Might applauds Momo's growth and finds her to be worthy of being a hero, asking her to leave the rescue of Katsuki to him.