CHAPTER 1: The Starting Point

Izuku's POV:

Not everyone is born equally that's what I've learned at the the age of 4, in the world there are quirks powers that manifested in people.
My name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm going to be the greatest hero ever.

(I'm starting with the scene when Allmight says no to Izuku and leaves him, also if u know and watch My Hero Academia, then I don't have to say back some of the parts)

"So that's how it is huh?", I thought
Well maybe I should listen to what kaa........ no, after all the torment him and the others have given me, he doesn't deserve to be called that name, hes nothing more than an arrogant, egotistical asshole who doesn't deserve to be a hero.

Nobody's POV:

While Izuku was leaving the building, he somehow unconsciously walked to the district where the Sludge Villain was, when he saw that the villian had a hostage and the heroes weren't doing anything with the situation, he was mad... no... major pissed off, not only was he turned down by his idol for being quirkless, he started thinking that all heroes ever think of is money and fame.

When Izuku saw that the hostage was a young girl around his age, his legs suddenly moved on his own.

(Replace bakugou with the girl and your good)

After the situation was cleared, the girl was being check out by the paramedics while Izuku is being lectured for running towards the villian.

Izuku's POV:

I was listening to the heroes lecturing me that it was dangerous and I should have let them handle it, when I heard that my anger started swelling up and I yelled "YOU HAD IT UNDER CONTROL IF AIN'T WEREN'T FOR ME THAT GIRL COULD HAVE DIED
I WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND THE VILLIANS WEAK WHICH POINT WHICH WAS HIS.FUCKING.EYE IF YOU ALL THOUGHT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT QUIRK THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A HERO.

When I finished what I had to say leaving the heroes,civilians and also Allmight in his small form, I went to the paramedics to see if the girl was ok.

Nobody's POV:

When Izuku saw the girl, he said, "Hi I hope you are ok now My Name is Izuku Midoriya" when the girl heard that she said," yeah I am ok and also My Name is Ochako Uraraka and thank you for saving me" she said with a smile.

Izuku smiled back and said, "well since your ok I should go" when I Izuku was about turn he heard a "Wait" when he looked back at Ochako she said while blushing "you wouldn't mind if we have each others phone numbers would you?"Izuku suddenly reme...

Izuku suddenly remembered he had low self confidence towards girls that he started stuttering a quick ok
When they have each others phone numbers they told each other their goodbyes.

A SMALL TIME SKIP

While Izuku was walking he was suddenly surprise to see Allmight

"This got to be good", Izuku thought with anger. "Young man I just want to say I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier and I want to talk to you about an offer would you accept?"
When Izuku heard what Allmight said he felt like his anger was about to cut loose, however he calmed down and said in the most calmness voice with a hint of anger and resentment
"Allmight what you are about to say you can forget it cause I won't accept"

When Allmight heard that he was beyond shocked that this young man refused his offer.

When Izuku said what he had to say he walk passed Allmight and went to Dagobah Municipal Beach Park.

Location: Dagobah Municipal Beach Park

When Izuku found the place with garbage, he suddenly started to cry and yelled "WHY IS IT SO UNFAIR"
after he yelled he calmed down, wiping the tears out of his eyes
When he was finish he started looking around and seeing many electronic devices some broken and some that could be still operational but what actually peaked Izuku's interest is some sort of black large boulder
When Izuku walked towards it he saw a black slime slithering towards him out of his curiosity he approached it and it spranged on him.
He was panicking trying to get it off of him when suddenly he hear a voice "wait don't... struggle....I'm...not....going...to....hurt....you". When Izuku heard that he was looking at the black slime and said "what are you?"
The black goop started to structure itself to form some sort of face its teeth were very sharp and big and its eyes were white with no pupils, it then spoke with a very large massive grin, "I am Venom and you are mine".

Well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my very first book.