CHAPTER 43:THE PROVISIONTAL HEROES LICENSE EXAM FINALE

Nobody's POV:

Annoyed with their bickering, Gang Orca appears before Shouyo and uses his sound wave move on Inasa Inasa attempts to dodge, but he is hit by a goon's cement gun, which causes him to lose his concentration and is knocked out of the sky. As Inasa falls to the ground immobilized, Gang Orca grabs Shouyo by her neck and tells her

Orca:you reap what you sow

Barraging her with supersonic waves at point-blank range, which immobilizes her fully.

With both of them immobilized, the sidekicks rush to destroy the evacuation shelter. Shouyo and Inasa embraces Izuku's criticism of them. Inasa realizes that his hate has made him become the type of hero he despises, while Shouyo acknowledges that her past mistakes have put her in this situation and thinking of thanking Izuku later . Both of them decide they need to make up for their mistakes.

Izuku sees the goons running towards the rescue site and decides to intercept them. Before he can, Shindo uses his Vibrate Quirk and crushes the ground the goons are on, stopping them in their tracks. Izuku is surprised Shindo can still move after taking Gang' soundwave move and the drawback of his Quirk. Shindo replies that he has developed a resistance to his Quirk but he is still numb. Shindou tells Izuku that it is up to him to put the goons out of commission; Izuku activates One For All Full Cowl and telling Venom to return back making him have his hero suit and heads towards the goons while the rescue group continues its operations.

As Gang Orca prepares to back up his lackeys, Shouyo blames herself for picking a fight with Inasa during a serious situation. Even with the odds stacked against her and the compatibility of their Quirks terrible as well as their cooperation, she knows that with heat wind becomes unstable. Shouyo starts producing fire from her left side and hopes that Inasa is thinking of the same idea. Indeed, Inasa is thinking of the same idea and starts producing wind. Inasa controls the wind and blows it towards Shouyo. Inasa's wind scoops up Shouyo’s flames and becomes unstable, blowing towards Gang Orca. Suddenly, Gang Orca is engulfed by an unstable blazing whirlwind.

Gang Orca is engulfed in a fire prison created by Shouyo's flames and Inasa's wind. Gang Orca is impressed that Inasa and Shouyo managed to still use their Quirks despite being completely immobilized. Although he wasn't amused by their bickering earlier, Gang Orca gives credit for Shouyo and Inasa's combination attack and respects the two for attempting to rectify their faults by working together.

The goons that were stopped by Shindo's quake have gotten back up and see that their boss is being besieged by flame and wind. The goons attempt to stop Shouyo, but She creates a small iceberg to stop the goons from advancing towards her. The other goons that have gone ahead towards the rescue area see that their boss Gang Orca and their fellow goons are in trouble. Suddenly, Izuku appears and attacks three goons with his One For All Full Cowl: Shoot Style which knocks them down.

Before the other goons can attack Izuku, Mashirao appears and attacks a few goons. Mashirao informs Izuku that rescue operations are almost completed and back up should arrive soon. Mera sees that there are three remaining HUC members that still need rescuing and after they are saved, he can conclude the Second Exam. Mina and Fumikage arrive and use their respective Quirks to attack and knock down some goons. Examinees from other schools begin to arrive to help battling the goons.

Out of nowhere, some goons are knocked down by a long tongue. Tsuyu was the one who knocked the goons down and reveals that she can turn invisible thanks to her Camouflage. Mashirao asks Tsuyu about the rescue operations, to which Tsuyu replies that the rescue operations are mostly complete. Shiketsu High have also arrived with the hairy Shiketsu High male attacking some goons with his hair.