CHAPTER 6:First day

Nobody's POV:

We see inside the apartment of the two Midoriyas which which one happens to be leaving to go to school

"Ok let's see books:check,stationary equipments:check,got on my full uniform:check,handkerchief:check well I'm all set",Izuku said and about to leave but his Mom decided to give him some encouraging words

"Izuku",she says
"Yeah mom",he says while looking at her
"I just want to say I'm very proud of you and you look so cool",she said while smiling.
"Thanks Mom I'll see you later",said Izuku waving to his mom and leaving the apartment to get to the train station.

Time skip:location UA High

We see Students of different courses walking through the gate of UA and Izuku who is approaching the gate is texting to his friend Mei Hatsume

Izuku: hey so are you already in class
Mei: Yep I sure am I just cant wait to start making some glorious babies and I hope I get to see you soon ok
Izuku: uhhhhh yh I'll see you soon too
Mei: yh see ya oh and tell Venom I say hi
Izuku: will do

After that was finish Izuku decided to put his phone in his pocket and look for his class.
After about a couple of minutes he finally found it and opened the door to get inside when he got in he saw almost a full classroom and decided to find a seat which was behind of a boy with a face like he hasn't got any sleep with  messy, indigo colored hair that flares out in large tufts around his head when that same boy looked at Izuku, he decided that maybe this guy needs a friend so he approached him and said,"Hi My Name is Izuku Midoriya it's nice to meet you" while stretching out his hand for a handshake and Izuku the guy was surprised until he goes for the handshake as well,"uhhhh.....likewise the Names Hitoshi Shinso",he said with a bit of confusion and curiosity.
When Izuku heard his name he smiled brightly and said,"well Shinso-san I hope we can be good friends since we'll be classmates"
When Shinso heard that he shrugged his shoulders and said sure.

When Izuku was done he decided to take his seat and waiting for the homeroom teacher.

Few minutes later, the teacher opened the door and walked in front of the class and waited for everyone to settle down and have their seats.
"Good morning everyone and welcome to the General course, I'll be your homeroom teacher",he says when the students heard that and looked at him they saw how intimidating he looks since he is the Pro-hero Ectoplasm.

"Now today we will be introducing each other so who wants to go first",Ectoplasm says
And one by one each student introduce him or her self, talking about their likes,dislikes and their quirks then it came to Hitoshi Shinso who is in front of Izuku, when he talked about his likes, dislikes nobody said anything until he talked about his quirk,"My Quirk is called brainwashing", when they heard that they started talking about how that quirk is really villainous and made Shinso a bit mad so he decided to go back in his seat to cool off.

Izuku's POV:

When I heard Shinso-sun's quirk I was thinking that kind of quirk can really help out on different scenarios against villians a d saving lives.
When it was my turn to introduce myself I got out of my seat, walked towards the front then I turned and looked at the students and said,"Hello My Name is Izuku Midoriya and I hope we can get along, my likes are my mom and of two of my close friends, I dislike bullies and people looking down on others and my quirk is.......",I suddenly stopped thinking these people will be the same like in Middle school and they were waiting for me to continue so I decided to go for it ,"and well I'm quirkless"
........... there was nothing but silence until I heard a couple of snickers from some of my classmates, I looked around see in their eyes that their disgusted but I kept looking and saw Shinso looking at me with a surprised expression on his face and I knew that he and I are going to be their for each other.