CHAPTER 4:Entrance Exam

Nobody's POV:

At the Entrance of UA, we see Izuku looking at the building thinking about getting this thing over with so be can do vigilante work, but he was interrupted from his thoughts by no other than Katsuki Bakugou,"GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU USELESS NERD OR YOUR DEAD", Bakugou shouted while walking past Izuku (geez that asshole) he thought.
(Don't worry about him since you'll be able to finish your exam for the General Course), Venom said in Izuku's mind.

"Yeah your right, well let's do this"
However when Izuku was about to take one step, he somehow tripped on his feet and was about to fall.

"Well shit",Izuku cursed
But his face didn't hit the ground but instead his whole body was floating and the cause of that is his friend Ochako Uraraka since saving he saved her from that sludge incident they have been talking since.
"Hey Izu",Ochako said with enthusiasm
"Hey Ochako thanks for saving me from falling in my face",Izuku said while smiling
"Well it would have been a bad omen anyways are you kinda nervous about this cause I know I am", said Ochako

"Yeah I am bit nervous about it, oh did you hear about this vigilante stopping crime or something", Izuku said
"Yeah I did, it's really surprising that they still got people doing heroic work when they don't have a license for it",said Ochako
"Yeah but anyways we should go or we'll be late but before that you think you can deactivate your quirk I'm feeling a bit lightheaded", Izuku said.
"Oh right Release", She said while using both her hands to touch all of her fingers, when that was done Izuku  started to regain his gravity
"Alright I should probably get to my exam I'll see you later ok" Izuku said
"Yeah I'll see you later",She said

Then both of them give each other a. hug and went to their separate ways to finish their exam.

Time skip

When Izuku finally finished his test, he decided to get something to eat more specifically get Venom some chocolate so he can stop bitching.
When that was done Izuku was going to go home but before he can even take one step Venom shouted to him in panic,"IZUKU YOU NEED TO GO TO WHERE THEIR HAVING EXAMS FOR THE HERO COURSE!"
Izuku was confused and was about say why until his Spider-sense plus his sonar detection quirk automatically activated and he knows the reason why and he got to hurry so went to a secluded place where there are no cameras to suit up, when that was finish he started shoot out webs from both of his wrist  and preparing to slingshot himself, once he was ready he was positioning himself and then  he let go of his webs and propelled fast like a speeding bullet.

Not too long Izuku made it and using sonar to detect if anyone were trapped thanks to the giant robot, then he found only one person trapped which put Izuku in a state of anger, Ochako ankle was trapped under a pile of rumble and the Zero pointer was about to crush her.

When Izuku saw this he slingshot himself towards her hoping he can make it in tune.

Few minutes ago:

Ochako was looking up and seeing the Zero Pointers foot which was about to crush her and the only thing she can do is close her eyes tight waiting  for the pain......... but the only she felt was her injured leg being removed from the concrete rubble and being held bridal style and when she opened her eyes, she was shocked to see the vigilante Spider-Man saving her and was confused as to what he is doing here.

When Izuku rescued Ochako and made sure that both of them were at a safe distance away he gently placed her on the ground "your safe now", Izuku said then turned his body towards the robot" wait what are going to do!", Ochako shouted but she didn't get a response instead she saw him running.

Izuku's POV:

While I was running towards the big ass giant I decided to converse with venom "hey V, i need you to give me a boost of strength towards my legs and my right arm you think you can do that bud?"
"Yeah sure I can and show that bucket of bolts how it's done",said Venom
Alright I started to feel more power in my legs so I decided now was the time to jump and getting ready with my right arm pulsing and swinging with a mighty "SMASH!" Hitting the robots head point blank.

Nobody's POV:

Once the threat was dealt with Izuku positioned himself and web swinging from the pieces of the broken robot to get to Ochako and the other examinees.

When he landed he got a surprised and shocked faces from Ochako and the others not only them but the Pro-heros and Principal who were shocked to see the most wanted vigilante in their exam and rushed to reprimand him before he escapes.

Izuku's POV:

When I was about to walk towards Ochako my spider-sense started going bonkers so i ducked and what looks to be a long scarf pass by me and when i looked to see who it belongs to I  narrowed my eyes to see the underground hero: Eraserhead and not only him but the other heros as well including the principal.
"Well isn't this something am I having a party this early my birthday is only a few months away you know", I jokingly said but I know these guys are serious so I got to get out of here and fast.
"Your under arrest Spiderman for illegally using your quirk without a Heros License so be logical and surrender", Eraserhead said

Hmmmmmm let me think.....nah then I shoot out my webs on all of the pro heros and catapult myself  before the heros or the examinees tried to catch me and to make it hard for the I decided to use one of the spiders traits which is camouflage and got away.
The heros who removed the webs from them saw how he just vanished and were frustrated about it.
After that Recovery Girl came and healed the ones who were injured when that was finished so was the exams and everyone started to head out to go home and wait for their results.

When Izuku makde sure the cost was clear he deactivated his camouflage and also his spider suit to be in his school uniform and walked near the gate to wait for Ochako but he didn't need to wait long and saw her running towards him telling him about Spiderman coming in saving her from the Zero Pointer and Izuku was just listening enjoying her presence and the way she smelled really good and her lips, her voice, everything about her Izuku just want her,"wait....what why am I thinking these things all of a sudden", he thought but decided to ignore it for now and talk to Ochako.
What Izuku didn't know is that Venom somehow forgot tell him something very important
"Oh Shit I fucking hate myself",Venom said embarrassment and shame.

FINALLY IM FINISHED NEXT UP CHAPTER 5
HOPE YOU Y'ALL ENJOY
PEACE OUT✌