CHARTER 27:FOREST TRAINING CAMP PART 4

Nobody's POV:

After Izuku defeated Muscular in the forest we see both Shouyo and Bakugo helping a student from 1B While running to the facility, they encounter a villain; Katsuki asks Shouyo who is supposed to be ahead of them, to which She answers Fumikage Tokoyami and Mezo Shoji. The villain is admiring something on the ground; a severed arm. However, the villain realizes he has work to do and cannot afford to be distracted by the severed arm; the villain turns his attention to them.

Outside the forest, Mandalay fights Spinner. Spinner is about to strike Mandalay with his sword. However, Mandalay uses Telepath to distract her opponent, allowing Mandalay to evade. Mandalay slashes Spinner with her cat claws, injuring Spinner. Seeing her fellow villain in trouble, Magne uses her Quirk to pull Mandalay towards herself. Suddenly, Tiger punches Magne which frees Mandalay from Magne's grasp. Tiger punches Magne again, but this time Magne is able to block Tiger's attack. While getting up, Mandalay informs Tiger that she is unable to communicate with Ragdoll, which she considers strange since she normally answers her immediately.

Meanwhile, Dabi wass attacking Aizawa. However, He easily dodges Dabi's attack. He counterattacks and easily overwhelms Dabi using his Capturing Weapon and melee combat. Having apprehended Dabi, Aizawa demands information, but Dabi refuses. Shota sees the wildfires and wonders what is going on; Tenya, Mashirao, Minoru, and Koji arrive at the facility. Suddenly, Dabi breaks free of Shota's grasp but Shota still has his Capturing Weapon around Dabi. Suddenly, Dabi begins disintegrating into nothing and disappears. Shota orders Tenya, Mashirao, Minoru, and Koji to go into the facility. Shota decides to head into the forest.

Somewhere in the forest, its revealed that the Dabi Shota was fighting was a clone courtesy of a villain called Twice with a duplicating Quirk. The real Dabi asks the duplicating Quirk villain to make two doubles of him so that he can resume his fight with Shota, to which Twice complies.

Izuku's POV:

I'm running through to the faculty to get Kota their safe just then I saw Sensei thinking about how he'll react that I'm the vigilante

Izuku:Sensei!

When he spotted me he looked at my suit seeing the spider symbol he was shocked

But I didn't have time
Izuku:listen I know you want to talk but I need you to take Kota and make sure he's safe I'm going to help the others ao dont stop me

Just as i was about to go he called out to me

Aizawa:Midoriya wait after this you need to explain but for now I need you to send a message to Mandalay for me

Once he told me the message I powered One For All and left

Outside the forest we see Mandalay and Tiger continue fighting Spinner and Magne

Tiger fighting Magne who is dodging all his moves
And Mandalay is having trouble with Spinner

Spinner:Your not......
Swinging his weapon She dodged
Spinner:a real hero....
Again and she dodged
Spinner:at all!!

The last swing she dodged and jumped in the air
Mandalay:damn you're persistent

Spinner:and so are you

Spinner got in the air and was ready to damage her

Spinner:now get purged!

But he didn't make his mark instead what he got was a web in the face,arms and legs and being pulled back by a force and getting punched and dragged on the ground