CHAPTER 47

Izuku's POV:

It's one thing to enjoy the stuff I got from three sexy women but the fact that I have.a.fucking.curfew is literal bullshit to me but what can you do

I've been swinging to head to the UA dorms and fast making me leave the girls and let them rest and leaving a note so they won't worry

I just sighed

Venom:dude stop worrying
Izuku:I'm not
Venom:well it seems like it when you get to the dorms you'll have your other girls to be with so stop worrying so much also need I remind you of your blood sucking babe

I shivered thinking on what Himiko might do to me.....really turned me on....SHIT

Izuku:DAMN IT V YOU WANTED ME TO GET HORNY DIDNT YOU
Venom:and it work HAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK HAVING A GOOD TIME PUSSY

I just grit my teeth and sighed

Nobody's POV:

Meanwhile:

Inside a underground maximum security prison, Toshinori meets with All For One.

All For One comments on the severe strictness of the prison he is being held in; the moment you try to scratch your back with the chair you are sitting in, all the weapons will be in your face and everything is being monitored at all times such as brain waves, vital signs. Even if one were to try and activate a Quirk, hands would be wrapped around your throat.

All For One states that the underground maximum security prison is built for the complete and utter exclusion of the wicked. All For One believes that the underground maximum security prison was modeled after the Greek legend Tartarus, the God of Hell and finds it to be befitting.

Toshinori assures All For One that he will never escape nor is he getting out anytime soon from this prison of hell.

Moving along, All For One questions again what All Might wants. All For One questions about Gran Torino and why All Might is still wearing his costume, finding it preposterous that he is still working as a Hero.

All Might comments on All For One's verbal diarrhea, to which the evil nemesis states that he hasn't had a proper conversation in a long time. All Might tells All For One the reason he is here; he wants to know the whereabouts of Tomura Shigaraki. All For One answers that he doesn't know and unlike him he has already let Tomura carry on. All Might asks what All For One was after; against all reason, he managed to keep his body alive and endured to live this long carrying out exploitation and manipulation during that time. All Might wants to know what All For One was trying to accomplish.

All For One finds this discussion topic to be unproductive because even if All Might listened he would not understand since there will always be people who don't see eye to eye. All For One makes his answer simple; both he and All Might are the same. In the same way All Might aspired to be the hero of justice, he yearned to be the king of evil. All For One comments that he had the power to embrace and embody the ideals of evil and as long as he could live on eternally through these ideals then no effort is too great for him.

All Might:if you wanted to live forever being utterly evil, then why do you need a successor.

All For One:that's funny well youtook everything away from me,most importantly my body,its only thanks to these tubes I'm wearing that I'm able to carry on living but I'm own ideals were limited thanks to you