9. 𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗜𝗠 𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

i woke up today more happy than ever, i had no clue why but i just did, i had more motivation to get up it seemed like it but my face said nothing about it, it looked more dead than always, i looked in the mirror  and tried to smile, when i tried it just couldn't seem to smile like i do when i'm around my friends and team mates and suna...

y/n inter thoughts

wait what the hella was i thinking, there's no way he could have feels towards me, i mean look at me i'm nothing special.

i got up and got ready for school and packed everything i needed and headed to school, when i got there suna decided to hug me from my back as i walked to class, he was more happy than usual today it kinda scared me...but what could i do i mean so was i.

suna and i have been like this since the last incident between us... it been about 2 weeks since then but we have gotten a lot closer and i've developed more and more feelings to him, he acts cold to me sometimes than doesnt, he's really confusing.

we walked in class and took our seats, class soon begun and let's just say school seemed a lot longer, the day was extremely slow but i made it thru the day.

*BELL RINGS*

"ok class don't forget about your homework's, have a lovely rest of your day see you tomorrow" the teach said yelling as we walked out the door.

"y/n wanna have a race go the gym, the loser has to buy the winner their favorite food" suna said smirking.

"surely but don't be sad when you lose baby suna" i said teasing him"

"who said i would lose to a shorty like you"

"ok whatever let's start, atsumu and osamu can you carry out bags to the gym for us?" i asked the twins.

"sure" they both agreed taking our bags.

"1"

"2"

"3"

i ran really fast to the gym and so did suna, but i ended up beating him. he got upset and teased me by putting my bento in the air so i couldn't reach my strawberry cake was in their still. i was so tried i couldn't jump like the usual, i got even more mad when i couldn't reach so i decided to kick suna in the balls. when i did he fell to his knees and covered them his hand bending over. the whole team laughed at us mostly suna, he lifted his head up looking like he was gonna cry, i stuck my tongue out and walked away to put me bento in a safe place.