Feelings

Time had changed again and it was now the year 2014 and Mitch just laid in bed as he heard moans coming from Scott's room and he knew those sounds all too well...Alex was over.

Mitch tried blocking out the noises as best he could but he couldn't. His heart broke a little and that's when he came to the conclusion that he hated having feelings.

Mitch knew what was going to happen. He knew that they weren't going to be together for long and he hated how his best friend was going to be hurt by that little maggot.

Mitch still sat back and tried not to interfere as much as he wanted to, I mean, he had a mission. He had to get Scott to fall in love with him before the time jump back to his old life.

Carlos appeared with a worried look on his face "hi, um...I got some news." Mitch groaned and whispered "what?" Carlos gulped "I was just informed that you're screwed. What you do now won't transfer over to your future...but um...you still need to tell Scott your feelings to go back to 2020 and also you have to tell him your feelings again when you get back."

Mitch sat up "what?!" He whisper yelled "are you fucking kidding me? Forget it. Take me home now." Carlos winced "I can't do that..." Mitch gasped "I am going to kill you."

"You can't, I'm already an angel."

Mitch was about to murder someone and at that time a loud moan broke the silence. Mitch cringed and fell back in bed as he put the pillow over his face.
---------------
Later that day Alex had already left and Scott walked up to Mitch who was cutting an apple "hey, you ok?" Mitch looked up "yeah, I'm fine...why?"

Scott shrugged "You just seem a little down, also you've been in here for a while." Scott walked up behind him and hugged him from behind.

"Shit!" Mitch says, he was so distracted by Scott that he didn't notice his finger was in the way of the knife.

He drops the knife and the apple and holds his finger, the cut wasn't that deep, thank God, so it won't need stitches but if Scott didn't believe that he was ok then there was no way he was gonna believe him now.

Scott's eyes widened and he gasped "Oh my God. Here." He grabs a rag and puts it under the sink, drenching it in warm water.

He rings it out and goes back to Mitch, he puts the rag back on his finger and starts wiping it.

Mitch tries to take the rag from him "I can do it, Scott." Scott slaps the hand away playfully as he keeps cleaning the finger.

"You have to be more careful, Mitchie. What has you so distracted anyway?" Mitch couldn't say. He didn't know how to say. He knew Scott wouldn't believe him...but what if he dreamt it...

"It was just a weird dream...that's all." Mitch stated as Scott went to ring out the now bloody towel.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

Mitch shook his head as Scott dissapeared into the bathroom and reappeared a few short minutes later with rubbing alcohol and a bandaid.

Mitch sat down as Scott unwrapped one of the alcohol strips "this is going to sting ok? So, if you need to scream or squeeze something then just grab onto my arm." Mitch nodded and as soon as Scott started rubbing the alcohol over Mitch's cuts he gasped in pure pain and immediately grabbed onto Scott's arm.

Scott threw the alcohol strip away and then unwrapped the band aid and placed it on the finger as well.

After he was done he bent down and kissed the finger "there, all better." He got up and washed his hands as Mitch just stared at him.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" Mitch said suddenly as Scott shrugged "I mean, I think we were meant to be best friends.."

Mitch shook his head "no...like...do you think you and Alex are soulmates?" Scott shrugged "i don't know. Why?" Mitch shook his head "just asking."

Scott looked at him, clearly amused "ok, well do you believe in soulmates?" Mitch sighed and looked down "it's ok if you do Mitchie." Mitch shrugged and said "Do you ever wish you could just, stop having feelings for someone."

Scott gasped "do you have a crush? Who?" Mitch blushed "shut up." They shared a laugh and Scott bit his lip and Mitch could've sworn Scott look at his lips.

Mitch looked at Scott's lips and back up to Scott's beautiful, ocean blue eyes. They were leaning towards each other until Scott's phone started ringing.

They jumped back and Scott coughed awkwardly as Mitch did the same.

Scott picked up his phone "hello? Yes... we'll be right there. Ok...bye."

Scott hung up the phone "that was Kirstie. We have tour rehearsal in an hour." Mitch nodded "ok, oh! And I have another idea for Superfruit." Scott gasped "tell me."

Mitch rolled his eyes "nope, let's go, i want Starbucks on the way." Scott nodded "you're the boss."

Mitch had feelings for Scott.

And he sure as hell hoped Scott had feelings for him.

Mitch didn't have time. He didn't have time at all.

Mitch had to tell Scott...but how...