The struggle

Mitch was struggling, he knew everything that was coming and all he wanted to do was tell them but he couldn't. They would think he saw the future but he couldn't tell them that he actually was from the future. They would for sure think he was crazy.

Mitch had moved in with Travis like before, but then again, he was the only guy he knew in L.A. Except Scott who was rooming with his friend from college, Rozzi.

Mitch decided to go to Starbucks before Travis woke up and while he was walking he felt a presence behind him "what do you want?" Carlos caught up with Mitch and started walking beside him "whatcha thinking about?"

"Should I warn the others that we're gonna be dropped from our label in a few hours?"

Carlos acted like he was thinking about it "nah." Mitch groaned "ugh, you're a mean Guardian Angel." Carlos smirked "I know."

Mitch rose an eyebrow "you find this entertaining don't you?" Carlos shrugged "maybe a little."

Mitch scoffed and went into the Starbucks, and whispered to Carlos "can anyone else see you?" Carlos shook his head "nope, you definitely look like a crazy person."

"I still can't believe this is my life?"

"Correction, this is your past life."

Mitch rolled his eyes as he stepped up to the counter and ordered a Grande Matcha Pineapple drink.

He gave the baritsa his name and then waited for his drink. He took out his phone and acted like he was on a phone call "since nobody can see you but me I am going to pretend that I'm on a phone call so that I don't look crazy, ok?"

Carlos rolled his eyes as Mitch said "so can you please tell me what I need to do to change the future?" Carlos shook his head "I can't tell you that. I'm surprised you don't know already."

Mitch sighed "well if i knew I wouldn't be asking you, now would I?"

"Mitch!" The barista called as Mitch picked up his drink and left. He put the phone back in his pocket as Carlos smiled, looking at the beautiful sky and hearing the birds chirping.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"

"What if I stopped us from being dropped from the label? What would happen?"

Carlos sucked in a breath through his teeth "that would mean no Pentatonix, they would've destroyed y'all if you stayed with them. You're better off letting them drop you, if you still want to keep your success."

Mitch took a sip of his drink and sighed "does God hate me? Is this what this is about? Does he just want to make me suffer?"

Carlos rose an eyebrow and crossed his arms with a tiny smirk on his face, he was clearly amused.

"Really? He hates you so he's giving you a second chance at happiness? That makes total sense." Carlos said sarcastically.

Mitch groaned "I don't know, I mean, I just can't do this all over again. I'd rather just be depressed and lonely for the rest of my life." Carlos rolled his eyes "well that's what you're going to be then if you don't hurry along."

Mitch gives him a weird look "what is that supposed to mean?" Carlos shrugged his shoulders and dissapeared into thin air.

At that exact moment he got an incoming call, from Scott. Mitch already knew what that meant and pressed the answer button as he lifted the phone to his ear slowly "hey..."

"Mitch? We got dropped from our label."

"I know-" he froze as Scott's voice became confused "what?" Mitch thought quick on his feet "I know...that everything is gonna be ok. So I'm not worried about it."

Mitch then smirked to himself as he got an idea "meet me at Triplets diner. Notify the rest, even Ben. I have an idea." He hung up and put the phone away.
---------------------------------------------
Scott, Mitch, Kirstie, Avi, Kevin and Ben Bram were all seated at a table in Triplets diner. All depressed and what not when Mitch decided to break the silence.

"We don't need that contract."

Kirstie looked at him like he was nuts "are you kidding? We need a contract to be big." Scott nodded "with out a contract, we're back to square one. No one will wanna work with us once they hear we got dropped."

Mitch gasped "I can't believe what I'm hearing, guys, we won an acapella tv show. We have the money to make our own music videos. We have equipment, we have Ben, we have our voices and we have each other. Why don't we start putting out songs on youtube and go from there?"

They all looked at each other and a smile grew on their faces at Mitch's brilliant idea. Avi nodded "I like the sound of that." Kevin nodded "same, we are gonna be so big that Sony Records is going to be sorry they dropped us."

you have no idea Mitch thought as he nodded. Scott laughed "I don't know why I didn't think of that, you're a genius Mitchie."

Mitch giggled, little did Scott know that Mitch got that idea from Scott in the past.

Ben smiled at the idea "it's a perfect idea." Mitch smiled "thanks, I try." He giggled as they all kept doing what they were doing, but in a way better mood than before.

Scott sighed as he hugged Mitch once the two of them were alone "you're a really good friend."

Mitch smiled "you too, how are you and Mark?" Mitch's eyes widened before he realized that he messed up...again.

Scott laughed "seriously, who is Mark and why do you keep bringing him up?" Mitch bit his lip as he thought fast "no one...just a dream I had..." Scott laughed "well, was he cute."

Mitch shrugged and decided to play along "he was cute for you." Scott laughed "woooowww. How you do me like that?" Mitch giggled as Scott started walking next to him down the sidewalk.

Mitch sighed in content, he was happy....really happy. He wished he could stay this happy for ever.

But right now he had to live in the moment and try to fix things. Mitch thought he had all the time in the world...but what he didn't know was that time was the only thing he didn't have...
--------------

Hiiiii
So this is kinda one of my favorite stories now for sure that I'm in the process of writing. Tell me what you think about it in the comments or what you would like to see happen? What do you think will happen? And do you think I should continue the story.

That's all

❤️❤️❤️❤️