Time flies...

Everything happened the exact way it happened last time and he was not happy about it. He didn't know what to do or how to change things before it was too late. He had to try and fast.

Mitch woke up and saw that Travis left so he went about his day, Pentatonix started releasing their own covers on youtube and they started getting tons of recognition.

Which is what they wanted.

Mitch would've been happy, if it hadn't already happened before.

Mitch decided to hang out with Scott for the day and so they went to get frozen yogurt. On the way there Carlos appeared which scared the shit out of Mitch.

"Jesus! Will you stop doing that?!"

"Nah"

Mitch rolled his eyes and Carlos sighed, Mitch ignored him, trying to at least look normal. Carlos sighed again, louder this time.

Mitch took out his phone and put it to his ear "can I help you?"

Carlos smirked "have you thought about what you needed to do yet?" Mitch rolled his eyes "if i did would I still be here?"

"Yes."

"What!"

Carlos laughed at Mitch's outburst "after you figure out what it is, you still stay till November 28th, 2015. Just so you could live as that happy person for more than one day and hopefully what happens here will change your future."

"So if something happens here then...." Carlos continues Mitch's sentence "it will carry on to the future."

Mitch gasped "wait, you're telling me that what I do now could legit change everything when I go back." Carlos nodded.

Mitch acted like he hung up the phone and went inside the frozen yogurt place to see Scott.

"Hey."

"Hey"

Mitch sat down across from Scott who gave him a concerned look "are you ok? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Mitch sighed "I have."

Scott laughed and put an arm around his shoulder "don't worry Mitchie. I'll always be here."

Mitch blushed a little and ordered their drinks. About an hour later Scott checked the time "I gotta get to the studio and start recording stuff."

Mitch nodded "ok, I'll see you tomorrow." Scott nodded "definitely." They waved bye and Scott left.

Mitch left a little while after to see Carlos already there waiting for him "ugh, what do you want." Carlos sighed "you don't know how this thing works do you?"

Mitch raises an eyebrow "how am I supposed to know when you won't tell me?" Carlos sighed "are you going to take a nap when you get back to your shared apartment with Travis?"

Mitch nodded slowly "yes, why?" Carlos gave a mischievous smirk "nothing....just, hurry up, you don't have much time left." Mitch furrowed his eyebrows "what are you talking about?" He looks at his phone "it's December 10th 2012, I have until, November 28th, 2015 til Midnight."

Carlos nodded and then dissapeared into thin air. Mitch was confused but went on with his day and decided to take a nap.
-----------------

That nap must've turned into sleep because when Mitch woke up the next day, the sun was shining in his face and the alarm clock showed 10am.

Mitch yawned as he got up and finally realized that he was not at his apartment that he shared with Travis and that everything seemed...

Oh no...oh nonono.

He thought as he heard Scott walk in and appear with two coffee cups in his hands from Starbucks "Michelle!" He calls as Mitch just stares at him with a blank expression. He laughs a little "are you ok?"

Mitch shakes his head slowly and Scott puts the coffee cups down "what's wrong?" Mitch looked around "I need to get home to Travis, I - I just...."

Scott furrows his eyebrows "Mitch, are you feeling ok?" Mitch nodded "Why?" Scott gives him a sad smile "because you've not been with Travis since that fight on New years Eve."

Mitch gasped "New years Eve?" Scott nodded. Mitch checked his phone to see that today's date is November 28th...2013.

What the hell.

Mitch looked to see Scott looking worried and he just laid back down on the bed and covered his face with his hands "I'm so confused." Scott sits next to him "about?" Mitch shook his head as he put his hands down. "you wouldn't understand." Scott nods slowly and gets up "hey, how about you drink this lovely coffee I bought for you, then get dressed because today is our music video shoot for 'little drummer boy'" he then walks into the bathroom to start changing.

Mitch sipped the coffee slowly as he tried to  process Everything. Yesterday was December 10th, 2012 and now today was November 28th, 2013. Mitch wondered where the other time had gone.

Mitch was snapped back into reality when Carlos appeared, cackling. Mitch screamed and almost dropped his coffee.

Mitch heard Scott's voice from inside the shower "Mitch! You ok?!" Mitch cleared his throat as he glared at the ghost, he called back "Yeah...I'm fine!"

Carlos wiped the tears from laughter "you being confused never gets old." Mitch whispered, he didn't know how well Scott could hear him in the bathroom.

"Will you stop that? I'm in this mess because of you."

"Not because of me, honey. You're the one who wished to start over."

Mitch glared at him harder "I didn't mean literally!?" He whisper yelled. Mitch heard the shower stop and Scott walk out with a towel wrapped around his waist, slightly showing his hip bones.

Mitch's eyes trailed down subtly as Scott spoke "were you talking to someone?" Mitch looked to Carlos for help but Carlos had already dissapeared "uh, just...on the phone...my dad, Wanting to know how things were."

Scott nodded, he went back into the bathroom and started changing. He came out a few minutes later with his phone in one hand and the car keys in the other.

"I'm gonna head out for a bit, Alex and I are gonna hang for an hour or two, don't worry, I'll be back for the music video shoot."

Right....Alex...

Mitch thought as he put on a fake smile "I'm not worried, you're always on time anyways." Scott smirked and grabbed his coffee "I'll see you soon Mitchie, love ya queen."

Mitch bit his lip and played along "love ya too noodle." Scott walked out the door and Mitch jumped at the sound of Carlo's voice "Time flies..."

"Stop That!" Mitch yelled, already frustrated with the current situation at hand.