The New year's special chapter!

Info: It is December 31st, 1979, 10:00pm in a cold winter night where in two hours it would be January 1st, 1980. The succubus family is in New York city with their teenage darling Marcus. They are eating at a restaurant and their plan is to take him to Central Park where they would have the best spot to see the new year firework show when the clock hits midnight. This would be a night the family would treasure in their chest of memories, and a new decade means...more darlings to care for. But for now, lets get this special chapter started shall we folks?

This is Marcus, age 14.

(No POV)

Valentina, Addison, Nicolette and Sophia are having a lovely New year's eve with Marcus, they are eating at the Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse wearing fine dinner clothing and enjoying each others company and talking about the future and all sorts fo chit chat like that. It was almost time for dessert and soon they will be on their way to Central Park afterwards.

Valentina- So Markus sweetie how's the steak?

Marcus- Very good, and man this place is fancy. How can you afford all this?

Valentina- Well....I wont bore you with the details but lets just say we have to work very hard for this and I'm showing you that with hard work will come with great rewards in life. Do remember that in the future, wont you sweetie?

Marcus- Yeah I will. 

Valentina- Good.~

Addison- What time is the firework show again Sophia?

Sophia-  Hmmm...around midnight.

Nicolette looked at her watch.

Nicolette- Its still early 10 o'clock.

Valentina- Then we have two hours left to enjoy ourselves here and make our way to Central Park. And speaking of which, here is the waitress with the special treat.~

Then a waitress walked to the table and present them with a delicious dessert.

Waitress- And here is our specialty dessert for tonight.