Chapter 11- Somewhere else.

(Man 2's POV)

We were driving as fast as we could getting the hell away from that house. Oh man, the guy didn't make it out and he's probably arrested already. I almost feel sorry for him but there's nothing we can do about now. All we know is that we got the kid secured and now we drive back to the bosses house.

Man 2- So boss, do you want me to contact them?

Boss- No, we will just deliver him to them and then get our pay and then we hit the roads getting away.  We cannot be seen by those women too if we stay here.

Man 2- I don't know, something about them makes me feel like they couldn't put up a fight.

Boss- Then why did one of our guys get captured by them? Probably doing something fucked up to him for taking their child. I can tell that if we were to screw this up and get captured by them, lets just say they would take matters into their own hands.

Man 2- O-oh shit, your right about that. Well, then we give him away and where next?

Boss- Probably New York City next, like we need to be extremely far away from here till this clears up.

Man 2- Ok, then lets get this damn job over with.

So we did, we headed back to the house then our escape plan goes to effect. Out of all the jobs we ever did, I think this one scared the living Jesus out of me but I cant wait till we get off this bitch. I know we can do it.

(Sophia's POV)

All of us were down in the basement giving the man who helped kidnapped my baby brother the worst pain he ever felt in his life. There he was all bloody up, cuts and whip marks everywhere, and he can hear the cracking of the whip almost begging again for his life. He knows that this is the end for him and he's right on that part but we want to make him feel the heartbroken and rage we have that our darling is probably out there about to be someone else's slave who would abuse him without a slightest care about what he went through. So if he ever thought we give any mercy to these kind of people, he is so dead wrong.

*Crack Crack*

Man 1-* Muffled sobbing and screaming*

Right now, Addison is doing the punishment since Mom, Nicolette and myself already did the torture we wanted to give him but Addison feels personally responsible for our darlings kidnapping and wants to give out the punishment longer. We keep trying to tell her that this wasn't her fault at all but she didn't listen to any of us and keeps saying that she failed as a mother over and over again while crying really hard too. I felt angry at her at first but mom said to focus our anger on the men who took him instead of of each other. Man, what would we do without mom.

Mom- Addison!! Thats enough. Now as much as I would like to continue this, we must focus on tracking our darling down and bringing him back here safely. Let me finish this.

Mom then stood up from her spot while Addison looked like she didn't want to stop but nevertheless did what mom told her and stopped but she went to a corner, hugged her legs and continued to cry. Mom went to the man and summoned a combat knife. 

I knew what was gonna happen

Mom- Any last words for you, criminal?

She removed the tape off his mouth harshly and the man couldn't make a word out of his mouth.

Sofia- Mom, he has nothing to say after all of the pain we gave him. Here, let me take the knife and I want to do the deed. Its for my brother. 

Mom actually agreed to this and handed me the knife and I had it close to the man's throat.

Sophia- You and whoever you were with made a huge mistake coming here invading our home and taking our child away from us to probably use him for your sick satisfactions. We will find the men who took him and they will meet the same fates you faced but even worse than you. You served your purpose here.......now.......DIE.

Then I stabbed his throat in so deep that he couldn't make any gurgling noises. I let him bleed out till his body went limp and his eyes turned gray. I cleaned the knife with my shirt and turned around to see everyone angry but more calm than earlier. 

Sophia- Its done mom.

Valentina- Good but since you did the final deed, you are responsible for cleaning up the blood and getting rid of the corpse.

Sophia- Aww but mom..

Valentina- Sweetie...No arguments with you right now, I mean it.

Ok I know not to get on her nerves some more especially when she speaks in that kind of tone. And besides moms right, why do I have to complain right now when my brother has been taken to a place that is not our home.

Valentina- While Sophia is doing that, Nicolette I want you to comfort Addison and make sure she is feeling better before we get ready to get him back. I have to call a couple of friends to help us out.

Nicolette- Ok mother.  

Addison's only nodded and was only sniffing.

Then they all left the basement and now I got work to do. 

Sophia- They better not leave me out of the rescue mission because I already miss Y/N here in the house and when we get him back, I might have to get him a smartphone or something.

(No POV)

The two remaining men got to the mansion and went straight to the living room where he was placed in the couch with blankets and pillows too. The men read a note saying that they will be back in a couple more hours and expect him to be here without any scratches, bruises or even cold. The two men got the cash from a paper envelope and went on their way closing the door behind them and was on the process of fleeing the area for good. When Y/N wakes up, he is not going to be in the succubus house anymore but he is in another kind of creatures house and the question for anyone in his situation: What is going to happen to me?

(End...for now)

And here it is folks, sorry for the short one but hey its 2am in the morning and I wanted to post something rather than nothing at all...so yeah.

Also I don't know if you know this but I have a new book published and I think you would find it interesting. Here is the new book:

The kids club~ (Yandere children x male teen volunteer reader)

I hope you folks give it a read and comment to see if this is something you would want me to continue

I hope you folks give it a read and comment to see if this is something you would want me to continue. But anyhoo, I'm going to bed and have ya'll selves a good night and I'll see you later. 

See ya!! 👋.....