Mother's day special.~

Hope you enjoy this little one-shot but at the end, I want to give a little A/N about this book. But enjoy and tell your mom that you love her and wish her a happy Mother's day, ok?

The year is 1954 and today is Mother's day which means the succubus family is going to have some fun with their adopted son and daughter. Their children have things planned for today and no matter what it is, the succubus is gonna treasure every moment for the rest of their existence like many others in the past. 

 (John, Age 16)

Jane (Age 17)

(John's POV)

*CLOCK RINGING* *Tap*

*Yawning*

I woke up at 6:00 am at the right time so Jane and I could get our mama's special Mother's day breakfast, so I went to Jane's room and shook her to wake up.

John- *Jane!* *Jane, wake up!*

Jane- *Grumble* Five more minutes mother, please.

I shook her faster cause time was wasting.

Jane- H-huh?!? John, what are you doing?

John- *Waking you up so we can get started on the plan.*

Jane- What plan?!

John- Gee Jane, did you forgot what today is?

Jane- What?

John- Today is Mother's day Jane!

Jane- Then...oh my! What are we waiting for, I gotta change and help you with breakfast. 

John- Sounds swell, I'll meet you downstairs and try not to make too much noise cause they are still sleeping. 

Jane- Ok.

I left Jane's room to go to the kitchen to get all of the ingredients ready so Jane can cook it while I prepare the table. Not long after, Jane came downstairs and that means we can get started.