Chapter 9: Shopping Spree.

(Y/N's POV)

I had to decided who I wanted to shop with first and I was having a hard time deciding so I decided to do the guess the number game and the numbers were between 50-200. Valentina got 100, Addison got 60, Nicolette got 130 and Sophia got 200. My number I chose for them to guess was 180 and I told them the number and looks like Sophia won the game and I get to shop with her first.

Sophia- Yay! I win I win! And since I get to be with you first Y/N, I decided that we are going to the GameStop and the mini Best Buy they have here to see if they have any of the new Xbox Series X and PS5's.

Y/N- Cool!

Valentina- Alright then but remember Sophia always make sure that Y/N is by your side and never take your eyes off of him is that understood?

Sophia- Of course mom, I wont let him out of my watch.

Valentina- Ok and Y/N..

Y/N- Yes?

She then put her hand on my cheek and looked straight into my eyes.

Valentina- Never ever leave Sophia's side for any reason at all. If you need or want to go somewhere else, don't hesitate to ask her or one of us. I don't want you to get lost, you can get hurt or even get taken away by bad people, so please don't wonder off without our supervision. Is that understood darling?

Y/N- Ok, I won't.

She then kissed my forehead with a smile.

Valentina- Good~ Then you two kids have fun now.

Sophia grabbed my hand and we went on our way. I waved the rest of them bye and so did Sophia. 

Sophia- So Y/N bro, you ready to go console hunting?

Y/N- Yeah!

So we went to the GameStop and looked around for a Xbox series X and anything like that. I found lots of cool stuff like toys and other collective figures.

Sophia- Look at this Y/N!

Y/N- Coming!

(Valentina's POV)

Now that Y/N is safe with Sophia, I went over to Macy's and looked for clothes for him. I already know his size and the kind of clothes he would like. I figured that I would do this already without him being present with me, I already know he would be bored of this and all children have in common is that they do not like to do adult stuff like shopping for clothes, but maybe when he is more older he would like to shop around with me, but thats in due time. I went over to the section where they have the sport clothes. I really like him to dress in style and comfort, even though I don't not for sure if he likes to play any kinds of sports perhaps I will ask him later about that. 

30 minutes later...

After looking around for the 50th time, I picked out the ones he would look the cutest and the coolest.