Chapter 14: Family fun day and on the road to rescue.

(Valentina's POV)

We were packing our bags to head for the road, so we can get our little darling back and this time we won't fail this time.

Sophia- Ok mom, the rest of us are ready to go.

Valentina- Good, I'll be there in a moment.

Sophia went to the car and I went to check on one more thing, I saw Alexis is sitting on the table on her laptop doing whatever.

Alexis- So you are really doing this huh?

Valentina- Of course. And that means you are in charge of the house while we are gone ok?

Alexis- Sure thing, I'll make sure this house is clean when you guys get back and I kinda want to meet the little guy.

Valentina- It's a deal, well farewell for now Alexis.

Alexis- I wish you luck then, take care.

I then went to the garage to meet up with the others who were in the car ready to go and were waiting for me to put the care in motion. I got inside the car, turned it on, and looked behind me to face them.

Valentina- Guys.... let's go get our darling back.

They nodded and we were off but just then I got a text message and it was from Ethan and it had an address so I clicked on it and it showed the direction to a house many hours away. Then a second message arrived and it said:

"I got rid of the kidnappers you wanted, my work is done. I'll be around when you need me again, farewell Valentina."

I smiled at the fact that the kidnappers were dead and will go to hell for what they did, and now that's out of the way, we just need to deal with those who are with Y/N.

Valentina's mind- Don't worry Y/N, we are coming to your rescue, please stay strong for us.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

We were at Dave and Buster's playing some of the games and dad was playing a shooter game where you kill Aliens.

Y/N- Come on dad, you need to beat that high score!

Dad- I'm trying buddy, these creatures are quite brutal.

Dad was killing them as best as he could but then he forgot to kill the one on the left and the alien strike him and he died.

Dad- Gah darn it.

He tried to play again but he ran out of money for the game card.

Dad- This one is empty, I'll go get this thing reloaded.

"Not needed."