Chapter 2: Going to a new place and soon, meeting a familiar face.

(No POV)

A new day has begun for Y/N and when he woke up he knew that it was time to start the day. He went to the bathroom, checked his supplies, washed his face, etc. Once he checked off his morning list, he looked at the map and was figuring out a route to take. To the north, he would only have to walk 30 minutes and he would arrive in a city named Lionheart. To the south, there was a town named Mellow falls where he would have to take an hour bus ride to get to. To the west, there was Charlotte Park which was an apartment complex/mall area that would also take another bus ride to get to due to multiple highways and no way of walking safely. Finally, to the east there was East Amana which was an industrial town where coal and metal industries thrived and competed for dominance. 

(Y/N POV)

Y/N mind- If I went north to Lionheart city, I would have multiple places to hide and maybe rent a hotel room every once in a while but Im scared that I will be caught by the cops since it is a big city, so yeah...no. Next is the south, Mellow falls.. sounds like a peaceful little town where I can meet multiple friendly people and it has a huge area of forest so maybe I could use that and set up a camp for a while so a huge maybe for me. The west where Charlotte Park is, it sounds like a fancy place where safety and security is at a high level so I wouldn't have to worry about crime or bad people much, but with me looking like a pig, and few scratches and bandages to top it off people would be suspicious of me and think i'm a dangerous person so they will most likely call the cops on me and its back to being with 'them' again. *Shiver*, so maybe not the best place to go to. Last, was a town called East Amana it didn't sound like a good place to stay because of crazy activity of looking for coal and making of metal, I feel like it would be extremely noisy to sleep and watching out for many trucks and other cars like it, so that is a big No for me. 

(No POV)

After thinking about where to go next, Y/N finally decided to go south to Mellow falls, he only had to take the hour long bus ride which was no big deal, he packed up his stuff and said bye to his cardboard home.

Y/N- Goodbye cardboard, thanks again.

Once that was settled, he walked to the bus station about to buy a ticket but every few moments while walking, he had a feeling that he was being watched but decided to let it go. 

(Y/N POV)

Y/N Mind- I arrived at the bus station and I looked at the schedule for Mellow Falls

Y/N Mind- I arrived at the bus station and I looked at the schedule for Mellow Falls. It seems that I need to look for a ticket machine..hmmm where would that be?

After a few minutes of searching for one, I finally found it and started to select my destination.