Chapter 13: New day.

(Morning)

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up and got out of bed needing to go to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I forgot for a second that I am in a different house which my real mom and dad are. I still can't believe that I got to meet them all last night and are not the bad people I thought they were. They seem to really want me and were very sad for a long time. I sighed a breath of relief too and now I want to get to know them a lot more but I still have a question left:

Y/N's mind- Will I see Valentina and the others again? I want to tell them something, something that would possibly change my relations with them.

But maybe I'll see them again when they try to find me or something, they are creatures after all so it shouldn't be a problem. But....for now, I'm hungry and I'll probably grab myself some breakfast. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and took a leek then I was ready to go to the kitchen. I walked across the hallway, and went downstairs, and went left and walked till I smelled an amazing scent in the air.  It smelled like...waffles. I followed the smell and arrived at the kitchen where mom is cooking and dad was sitting at the table drinking some coffee. 

Dad- Morning son

Dad- Morning son.~

Mom- Good morning sweetie.~

Y/N- *Yawn* morning.

Dad- Have a seat son, mommy is almost done with breakfast and this would be a breakfast to remember.

My stomach growled from thinking about food and the smell was only making it worse for me.  

Y/N- I can't wait!

Mom- *Giggle*, speaking of waiting, breakfast is ready!

She brought along with two plates for dad and me and I saw what it was and my mouth made a drool or two from my lips.