Chapter 7: Acceptance? Pt 2

(Y/N POV)

I was playing Mario kart with Sophia and it was a ton of fun! Well, it would be if she didn't win almost every time, seriously!? how much has been playing this game to be this good!?

Y/N- Oh come on Sophia! You won again! How are you beating me over and over again?!

Sophia- *Giggle* Well, I practice this every day when I wake up in the morning which by the way don't tell mom please and thank you~, I play a lot of online games and I go all out in the highest  difficulty....200cc on every track~.

Y/N- That's nuts!

Sophia- *Giggle*. Well, lets say we go for another round hmm?

Y/N- Oh, its on!.

Sophia- Then here we go!

As Sophia chose the egg cup, we heard a knock from the door, Sophia said to come in and it was Addison.

Addison- So, are you two having fun?~

Sophia- We sure are, I keep beating Y/N's butt at this.

Y/N- Hey! It's not my fault that your so good and I never played this game before.

Addison- Ah Y/N, Sophia is only just teasing, I do admit however that she spends a bit too much time playing this kart game but what do I know about video games.

Sophia- So Addison, what are you doing here? Come to watch us play?

Addison- Well, thats the second reason but the first reason why is because Valentina wanted me to tell you two that dinner would be ready in an hour.

Sophia- Awesome!

Y/N- What's for dinner?

Addison- You'll see~.

Sophia- Well let's g-

Sophia- Oh! The race is starting, Oh Y/N i'm ready to beat you again boy!

Y/N- Oh no you don't, i'm gonna beat you this time!

As Sophia and I were playing the egg cup, Addison just sat on Sophia's bed and watched us play.

(Addison POV)

This bring me back so many memories of the past decades. How I would sit and watch Sophia and our past darlings play video games together, this made their bond as sister and brother much stronger before they unfortunately had to leave out of our home to live their own lives and that made us very sad and lonely half the time. But now we learned throughout the years that if we were to keep Y/N close in our lives and in the house as much as possible, then we will be the most happiest succubus in history knowing that we were there in his whole life and will remember us fondly even on his last days.