Chapter 6: Acceptance? Pt 1.

(Y/N POV)

I was in the theater room with Valentina and we were watching a movie called Megamind. It was only one of the few movies that made me laugh and helped me escape from all the abuse I went through. While we were watching the movie, Valentina was holding my hand and giving me the occasional kiss on my head with a soft smile. I was very confused and low-key nervous but at the same time I felt safe and that I never felt before. But, Valentina phone's was ringing and had to answer the call. 

Valentina- Well, sweetheart I'm sorry to leave so soon, but I have to answer this but I will be back as quickly as I can ok?

Y/N- OK

Valentina- Good~ I'll be back~

She then went out of the room and I returned to the movie.

(Valentina POV)

Addison was calling me and I didn't to interrupt Y/N's movie, so I went to the living room and I answered her call.

Phone conversation start:

(Quick note: Black text= Addison on the phone)

Valentina- Hello Addison, are you almost home?

Addison- Yes I am, I just wanted to check up. How's Y/N doing? 

Valentina- He is doing fine, we are watching a movie and he is having such a wonderful time.

Addison- That's good Valentina. Very good~ I hope tonight goes well, the plan will begin once everyone else comes back. 

Valentina- I'm positive it will be, Y/N is such a sweet boy and most likely won't care if we are not really human. We are not the monsters like our ancestors were, we succubus have changed throughout the centuries and now all we want is to care for human children and to raise them to be good, happy and protected. 

Addison- I agree, all this time and we still hold on to our pact of ours. Well, I going to end the call but I'll see you soon with the others. Bye Valentina.

Valentina- Bye Valentina, I love you, my daughter ❤️

Addison- I love you too, mother ❤️

Phone Conversation End.

After that call was finished, I went to the kitchen and grabbed another soda pop for Y/N and went back into the theater room.

Valentina- Hi Y/N, I'm back and look what I got you. Another soda pop for you, you deserved it for staying put while I took care of business~.

Y/N- O-oh, thank you Valentina.

Valentina- Anytime, now let's finish the movie while the girls are heading back home, sounds good~?

Y/N- Y-yeah.

Valentina- Good~.

(Timeskip, 1 hour later)

(No POV)

After the movie ended, Valentina and Y/N went to the living room and just when they were about to sit on one of the couches...

*Beep, front door open*

Addison- I'm back Y/N!~ Hi Mother~

Valentina- Hello Addison, we had the most wonderful day today, and Y/N missed you today, isn't that right sweetie?~.

Y/N- Y-yeah, I-i d-did. 

Addison- Well, thats sweet of you Y/N~

Nicolette- Hi mom, and why hi again Y/N~. Did you miss me cause I missed you today~.