ch2

Nique •

"i can have who's next here"

finally .

i walked up to the teller and put my purse on the counter .

"how may i help you today?" the old caucasian lady behind the desk asked .

"i would like to withdraw" i spoke and she nodded . i gave her my id and after typing my name in she asked me what did i want to withdraw.

"1,300 please" i spoke, "okay ma'am" she smiled .

i looked over at the door seeing 5 masked people walk in .

"POW POW"

my jaw dropped when i seen one shoot the security and that's when everyone went crazy .

"step the fuck back" another one said to the workers and a different one told us costumers to drop to the floor.

i've never been at a bank robbery before , but i knew this wouldn't end well, i mean... it never does .

you gotta be a bold mf to actually believe you can successfully rob a bank.

i was knocked outta my thoughts when in the middle of them loading bags with money a alarm went off .

the person that was sitting back the whole time finally got up , i'm guessing he's the leader .

"who the fuck was it ?" he asked in a deep ass tone that sounded forced .

5 employees pointed to the old lady that was helping me .

they some snitches fr i laughed in my head .

the dude let out a evil ass laugh "wrap it up" he spoke .

the other guys grabbed the full bags and stood behind the 'boss' i guess you could call him that shit i don't know .

"kill em" he spoke .

and for the first time during this whole robbery i felt a bit scared .

gun shots went off along with screams and i closed my eyes untill the deep voice said "stop" and everything stopped .

i opened my eyes to see him pointing at me "why you so calm?" he asked .

shit if it's my time to go then it's just my time , i been ready to be with my granny again anyways.

i shrugged .

"what's yo name?" he asked me .

think bitch think .

"uhh jordan." i spoke.

"get up" he demanded . i quickly stood up and kept my hands up . "you coming with us" he spoke then snapped his fingers and i felt myself being blind folded and handcuffed like what the fuck.

then i was snatched up, the person holding me began to run and that's when the gun shots and screams continued.

———————-
excuse mistakes 💕.

i decided to be more active on this page so i have 2 more books im publishing when i'm done or almost done with this one 🤍.

i got this idea while i was in this long ass line at the bank 😭😊.