ch10

nique•

"MISSING 19 YEAR OLD FOUND SAFELY"

i shook my head at the picture asia sent me , Q really did pay them off because my ass was not found , that's crazy though.

ASIA 👯‍♀️💰
your found sis 🤣

that's crazy 😴
money really can buy anything .

right .... but wyd ?

about to call my sister i think... did mekhi come back last night?

nope did Q?

nah... 🤨

🤷🏾‍♀️.

i closed out her messages and called my sister , after this long i'm sure we can put our differences aside and she can see how i'm living now , i won't show her everything though.

after about four rings it answered "hello?"

"..... Naja?"

"nique?"

"yea"

"omg sis ! i've been tryna get in contact with you for the longest but you changed your number"

"yea ... how you been though?"

"ive been fine , i just got married"

"really ? congrats"

"thank you" she spoke .

"well ... i'm on vacation now but if you want to hang out i can send you my address when i get home"

"i'd love that lil sis" she said .

"okay , talk to you later then" i said and she said the same before hanging up .

it felt good to talk to the only living family member i had .

after that i called nique and asked her if she wanted to go swimming and she said yea of course .

i was upset that Q never came back to the room last night but i was hoping it was business and not something else .

Q pov •

"hey q" shannon spoke as she walked past me . "aye" i spoke stopping her .

i held one finger up letting her know to stay right there then turned my attention back to Jose .

"so yea boss, this gone bring us in 5 mill probably more"

"is it guaranteed?" i asked him and he nodded .

"finish up with him mekhi and give him what he needs" i spoke , mekhi nodded and i got up leaving from where they was .

no matter how much money you got it's always room to make
more .

i caught up with shannon who was half naked as always , this girl never has clothes on .

"what you been up too girl?" i asked , as i looked down at her ass, which was way bigger from the last time i seen her .. ass shots i'm guessing .

"just you know working hard" she spoke .

"you busy?" i asked and she shook her head no .

"come on den"

i walked out of the building with her and we went to my rental, shannon pussy wasn't all that good but her head was fantastic.

i got in the car and she tried to kiss me , i shook my head and backed up.

she smacked her teeth and started undoing my belt .

i lit my blunt and let her do what she does best, after about 15 minutes i started pushing her head down untill she started gagging and busted my nut in her throat .

"swallow it " i demanded . she sat up and nodded as she wiped the corners of her mouth .

"lemme see"

she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out showing she swolled my nut .

"gone now" i spoke .

"see you later Q"

she got out the car and i turned my radio on and finished my blunt .

i pulled out my phone and went to imessage to see where nique was cuz i know her ass ain't stay in that room like i told her .

i zoomed in seeing she was still in the hotel but at the pool , that was perfect so i could sneak up there and take a shower without being questioned .

i looked up seeing mekhi coming out , he got in the car and we dipped going back to the hotel .

anywhere i go is never just for vacation , everything is about this money. .