ch26

nique •

"yo place was nice" asia spoke as she looked around my old apartment .

i sat damari down and thanked her "it's all i could get in such short notice" i spoke .

"so" mekhi sighed "did you atleast get ole dudes address?" he asked referring to darius.

"no, he never invited me over to his place" i shrugged .

"you gots to be the dumbest bitch ever" he said then face palmed himself . "how was i supposed to know he was a fbi agent?" i asked raising my voice a bit.

"literally he showed all the signs , but if you weren't so desperate for attention you would've noticed the signs"

"Bit-"

"that's enough" Q spoke as he looked at both of us . "i found his address, asia and nique stay here i don't want y'all getting into nun of this" Q spoke .

then him and mekhi left .

"mekhi is so annoying i don't see how you date him" i spoke mugging .

"he's so sweet though, you haven't seen that side of him" she spoke .

"i sure haven't"

what about mekhi is sweet?

asia continued looked around the nursery.

this apartment was perfect for just me and my son but somehow a lot of shit happened and now i'm back where i started .

"can i tell you something?" asia asked as she sat down.

"yea what's up?" i asked .

i took damari out the carseat and sat him on the changing table.

"you can't tell mekhi or Q but .. i'm pregnant" she spoke smiling .

omniscient•

mekhi and Q put their ski masks on and loaded their guns before hopping out the car.

Q had gotten darius's address easily because he had connections. all they needed to do now was kill him.

Q didn't like the way darius played nique , and he had wished asia didn't stop him from killing darius months ago, when they first found out about him.

Q stood back keeping watch while mekhi used a shaved key to get into the house , soon the door opened and an alarm went off .

"oh shit" Q spoke , knowing if the code wasnt put in the police would be on their way in a few minutes .

"find his ass" Q spoke and mekhi nodded , seconds later the livingroom lights turned on, Q and mekhi both held their guns up at darius .

"i've been waiting for you two dummies" darius spoke as he held two gus up one pointing to mekhi and one pointing to Q

"i've been waiting for you two dummies" darius spoke as he held two gus up one pointing to mekhi and one pointing to Q .

darius knew he couldn't shoot both, so he shot the one he hated most.

he shot Q , and as Q fell mekhi emptied his clip into darius .

mekhi then grabbed Q's gun and continued shooting darius , he had to make sure he was dead .

"fuck" mekhi yelled as he heard sirens.

he grabbed Q the best way he could and dragged him to the car, after throwing him in the car he drove off seconds before the police arrived .

mekhi pulled back up to niques apartment opening the front door he layed an unconscious Q on the couch.

"NIQUE!" mekhi yelled .

nique and asia came running down the stairs , niques eyes widened as she ran to q's body.

"what happened!!?" nique asked as she looked at all the blood  Q was losing "your boyfriend shot him" mekhi spoke , even though this was a serious moment he still felt the need to be petty .

"do you have any type of first aid kit?" asia asked . nique nodded and ran back upstairs to her bathroom.

asia grabbed a bowl and filled it with cold water before dashing it on Q immediately waking him up.

"ah shit!" q spoke as sat up holding his arm.

"wrap this shìt up stop the bleeding" he spoke just as nique came back with the first aid kit .

mekhi tightly wrapped Q's arm as nique looked at the big red blood spot on her all white couch . 

relieved that Q was okay nique got up and went to check on her baby.