ch25

nique •

as music started to play me and asia grabbed eachothers hand before walking down the isle .

i smiled seeing Q and mekhi standing on the other side waiting for us , this was my first time seeing Q wear a tux and he looked nice .

once we got to the top i let go of asia's hand and turned to Q, she did the same .

i smiled at him then looked out into the audience full of random people , it was open for whoever wanted to watch .

i furrowed my eyebrows seeing nique in the audience, i turned back to Q and he looked away .

why the hell did he invite this bitch?

"we're gathered here today to join together these two amazing couples Quincy Lee and Nique, Mekhi Jones and Asia, before we continue if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace"

we all looked into the audience for a few seconds before turning back to the priest.

"do you asia take mekhi to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"i do"

"do you nique take quincy to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

i looked at Q, he was smiling , everyone in the audience were smiling as well.. if only they knew.

"i.... i do" i spoke.

"whew kinda scared me there" the priest spoke causing a lot of people to laugh.

"i here by announce both couples husband and wife ! you may kiss the bride"

i smiled and kissed Q before i felt him pick me up and swing me around, people were laughing and clapping like they knew us .

after the wedding we spent a few hours filling out papers .

"welp , we're officially married!!" mekhi yelled as we all walked out of the chapel .

"that's coo and all but where we eating at?" asia asked .

i stopped and took my heels off because they were hurting my feet from standing in them for so long .

"well i told nique we'd be at the seafood buffet so" Q shrugged .

"cool let's go anywhere but there" i suggested causing asia to laugh.

"don't do her like that, she flew all the way out here to see you get married" Q spoke looking at me as we all got in the car.

"if i wanted her here i would've invited her .. but of course you want her here .. y'all probably gone have a round 2 when i go to sleep"

"oh shit" mekhi busted out laughing as he started the car.

"i'm not even about to argue with you man, can we all be happy for one day?" Q spoke and i rolled my eyes .

"where we going for our honeymoon though?" asia asked .

"san diego" Q spoke nonchalantly.

i furrowed my eyebrows.. "what's in san diego?" i asked , besides my apartment when i left q and i'm sure he's not going just to see that.

"revenge" he spoke .

after saying that he cut the music on, i sat back in my seat, untill we pull up to the buffet.

"jessica said their at table 6" i spoke as we all got out the car.

we walked into the building and i looked around untill i saw the table naja , jessica and some dude were at.

as we walked up i noticed naja was holding damari .

"oh hell no" i spoke quickly taking my son out of her hands . "jessica don't ever let strangers hold my baby" i spoke as i sat down and looked at his precious little face .

"strangers really?" naja spoke looking at me . "i said what i said" i spoke before looking up "and who is this?" i asked talking about the random dude at our table.

"my husband i told you about" naja said causing me to laugh.

"oh really?" i asked as i laid damari in his carseat carrier .

"can i talk to you in private?" naja asked wide eyed , i nodded and stood up following her out the restaurant.

"he doesn't know so please don't tell him" naja spoke .

i looked at her and chuckled "so you came to my house , had sex with my babydaddy then went home to your husband like nothing ever happened? that is so trifling" i spoke .

"really nique , me and him are at a good place in our relationships right now , don't ruin it"

"do you know how betrayed i felt when i caught you and Q having sex in our kitchen? i think he deserves to know" i spoke as i brushed past her .

i sat back at my seat and leaned up . "i'm naja's sister .. and you are?" i asked him.

"nice to finally meet you i'm her husband , jack" he spoke smiling .

"oh , how did you and naja get past what she did a few months ago?" i asked .

he furrowed his eyebrows as naja sat looking down at her feet .

"get past what?" he asked .

"naja came to my house and slept with my babydaddy.. she didn't tell you?" i asked .

i watched as his whole smile faded away ,he then looked at naja before standing up "this is your fourth time naja , i can't keep taking you back, i'm done this time!" he simi yelled before storming out .

"you done cheated on that man four times?" mekhi asked laughing . "yo pussy ran through" he added .

"it must not have been that ran through if Q wanted it" she spoke .

i chuckled before pointing my finger at her "ima give you 5 seconds to leave before i reach across this table and smack that blue lipstick off yo lips"

she scoffed before getting up and leaving , just then the waiter came . "do you guys know what you want to order?" she asked smiling .

————————-
hi.👋🏾