ch.27

nique •

"are you sure you can hold him?" i asked Q as he slowly picked damari up, if he drop my baby he gone have more then a bullet wound to worry about because ima fuck him up.

"i got my son, i wouldn't pick him up if i thought i couldn't" i spoke as he sat on my bed .

i layed back down and grabbed the remote flicking through channels .

"BREAKING NEWS, 23 YEAR OLD FBI AGENT FOUND DEAD IN HOME WITH 16 BULLETS IN BODY"

"oh shit" i mumbled as i looked at Q , his full attention was on the tv.

"y'all ain't have to shoot him 16 times tho" i spoke .

that was overkill asf . "mekhi did that shit , i was out after i got shot i don't even remember nothing till i woke up at yo apartment"

of course mekhi did it .

we heard some knocks at the door and Q told whoever it was to come in, i'm nosey so i muted the tv to hear whatever it was they had to say.

asia walked in and looked at Q "mekhi want you, y'all gotta handle something at the wearhouse" she spoke .

q nodded and got up as she left the room "the wearhouse?" i asked .

"yea , i got mekhi leading this bank ro-

i cut him off "really? we could be going to jail in a few days and you still doing this shit?"

"yes really, money don't stop just because of a court date , and i'm teaching mekhi how to run shit without me because after this court shit i'm leaving it behind and you and me moving up out of cali"

"yea yea it sound good, i'll believe it when i see it"

"actually, get up so you can come with me" he spoke .

"i don't want my son at that damn wearhouse" i mugged Q like he was crazy.

"i wasn't asking , i was telling you"

i rolled my eyes and got up before slipping my crocs on and putting everything i needed for damari in the diaper bag.

i then followed Q into the truck where mekhi and asia waited .

i looked at asia and smiled as i buckled the baby car seat down, i was happy for her . bringing a kid into this world is a big thing .

the car ride wasn't too long before we arrived at the wearhouse, we all got out and i took damari out the car seat and held him in my arms as we walked into the wearhouse.

"heyyyyy Q" some girl spoke soon as we walked in.

she walked up to Q and tried to kiss him but he dodged it "what's wrong with you? did i do something wrong?" she asked causing me to me to chuckle .

she looked at me and scoffed before going back to what she was doing .

"so that's your little girlfriend?" i asked .

Q cut his eyes as me , before tuning back to his people .

i walked over by asia and sat down on the couch .

"so how far along are you?" i asked as i rocked damari.

"i think i'm about 3 months , i haven't been to the doctor or nun tho" she spoke .

"did you tell mekhi yet?" i asked .

"i don't think mekhi even wants kids, but when the time is right i will tell him"

"you're pregnant?"

me and asia both made a 😬 face as we looked up seeing mekhi not too far away , he was ease dropping and heard everything .

nosey ass .

"i- i was gonna tell you.."

"baby you're for real pregnant?"

asia nodded and a smile instantly grew on mekhi's face .

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!" mekhi yelled , mostly everybody in the wearhouse started clapping for his ole excited ass .

he walked up to Q and i chuckled looking at asia.

"welp i guess he does want kids" i spoke .

"awe i hope our kids grow up to be smart unlike their daddies"

i started laughing and shaking my head as i remembered something.

"you never told me about that guy from the club" i spoke .

she quickly looked around to make sure mekhi or anybody else wasn't listening to us this time .

"girl , so after he like fingered me or whatever, i... gave him head.. please don't judge me"

"you better hope he ain't got nothing" i spoke shaking my head, i really can't judge her because i gave darius head and he was using me from the start.

"i really hope he didn't have anything" she spoke .

———————————-
con-fucking-gratulations lol .