ch15

nique •
three days later •

i slid out of the bed from beside Q and put my air forces on, i then grabbed my purse and walked over to his side of the bed .

i grabbed his key slowly because this man dont sleep heavy at all .

once i had the keys i walked downstairs, i used his keys to unlock the front door then dropped it .

i unlocked my car door and drove off , where to you might ask ? walgreens .

Q was turning me into someone that i wasn't and i didn't like it , he need to find him a bitch like asia , or just take her from mekhi idk what he gone do but me and him is not working .

i pulled up to walgreens and went in, i picked up 5 pregnancy tests and bought them then left the store , i dropped my phone on the ground and stomped it before driving off , so that he couldn't track me .

i then started driving , i didnt wanna go back to my city because people might recognize me as the missing girl so i drove the opposite way .

once i found a hotel i stopped and got a room then went straight to the bathroom.

idk whats wrong with me but i really hope it is not a pregnancy.

i peed on all five of the sticks then sat them down , it was now about 4 am so i went into the hotel room and went to sleep on the bed .

Q pov•

"Aye Q wake up"

i jumped up and looked at mekhi and asia wondering how the fuck they got in my room when the door is always locked , i looked beside me and seen nique was not there so i started to worry .

"what?" i asked looking at both these dummies .

"we found yo keys on the porch, and nique car gone" mekhi spoke .

i opened her side of the closet seeing some of her shit was gone , i then turned my phone on and tired to check her location.

'device damaged please fix to see location'

"fuck!" i yelled throwing my phone.

"what you want me to do?" mekhi asked .

"just get the fuck out my room" i spoke and he nodded before leaving .

i'm not even mad that nique left , i'm mad that she left before i could put a tracker in her fucking car .

"fuck" i mumbled , she couldn't be that far though and ima find her ass too.

—————————-
nique finally left 😝

do you think she's pregnant?

& do you think q will find her?