ch16

nique •

"Nique williams ..?"

i got up and walked to the back with the nurse , after finding out i was pregnant 3 months ago i pulled all my money off the card Q gave me so he couldn't track me that way and i drove 24 hours out the state .

i've been here for three months with no sign of Q and i was honestly missing him , but the lifestyle he live is no good for a baby.

"are you excited to know the gender?" the nurse asked me, she was an old ass lady .

"yes, i am" i spoke .

"do you want a boy or a girl?" she asked me.

"i just want a healthy baby" i spoke

i've been going to her since i moved out here so we were past the "where's the babydaddy" questions because i told her he died .... respectfully.

"okay we're about to see" she smiled as she rolled the machine thing to the bottom of my stomach..

"okay..." i spoke

"congratulations it's a boy"

Q •

"just please don't go too hard"

i looked down at this girl i picked up, her brother work for me and apparently she's a virgin , she's 18 though i made sure of that.

she had been playing with me for a coo minute and now i finally got her .

"i'm not just take a deep breath or something" i spoke as i started to slide into her .

"wait...wait it's too big" she tried to stop me using her hands. 

"you wanna do this or not" i asked and she nodded .

i pulled out and flipped her around , "arch yo back" i demanded.

"like this?" she asked as she did it , for a virgin her arch was perfect, she must have been practicing for this moment .

i started rubbing her clit then licking it from the back, her moans was loud asf but i didn't mind .

after about five minutes i came back up and slid in , all the way this time .

she kept repeating "ah" louder and louder as i slid in and out of her which was starting irritate me.

"shut the fuck up" i mumbled .

she closed her mouth and looked back at me , with some tears in her eyes .

i smacked my teeth and pulled out "you can't take the dick shorty?" i asked her .

"it's just .. it's too big"

"sit up" i told her .

she turned around and i then told her to stick her tongue out and she did , i grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her face .

now this.... she was a pro at seemed like , cuz she ain't gag once and i was hitting the back of shorty throat .

after about 15 minutes i was ready to cum so i did , right down her throat.

when i finished i layed down on the bed and looked down at her "come sit on ma face"

*******

i waited till shorty got dressed and left before grabbing my phone , i literally had to tell her to leave , she thought we was finna cuddle and shit .

sorry sweetie you not my bitch .. bye

that's what i told her .

when i unlocked my phone i seen i had 5 miscalls from someone and it was Asia.

i called back and she immediately answered .

"wassup?" i asked

"uhh i found her ..." asia spoke then there was a second of silence.

i sent asia to go looking for nique two months ago and this girl just now finding her ... smh

"where she at then asia damn?" i asked .

"she's... leaving a clinic"

"what clinic"

"look at the picture i sent you"

i put my phone on speaker and pressed on my messages with asia.

once i clicked the picture it blew up bigger , i looked at nique then looked in her background then back at nique .

"damn she got fat" i spoke scratching my head .

asia chuckled and cleared her throat "dumbass, she's pregnant"

my eyes widened and i dropped my phone .

pregnant?

—————————

i'm almost to 1k views 💜