ch14

nique•
two weeks later •

i sat on the couch watching love and hip hop while eating a fruit bowl when Q walked up to me , we haven't really been talking honestly, we sleep in the same bed but soon as i wake up i get out of the room and only go back in there when i'm ready to go to sleep which would be soon.

"getcho fat ass up you coming with me"  Q spoke .

they were back doing little licks but i wasn't participating mainly because i didn't feel like doing anything lately except eat, sleep and cry about life .

"i dont feel like-"

before i could finish he snatched my fruit bowl causing me to roll my eyes "where we going?" i asked .

"don't worry" he said .

we left the house and after a minute of driving i knew we were going to the warehouse.

i didn't ask no questions i just finished my fruit bowl then threw the empty container out the window .

soon we were at the Wearhouse so we both got out .

Q looked at me before opening the warehouse door for me , soon as we walked in i seen tone tied up to a damn chair all bloody and shit .

i'm very confused

"what's going on?" i asked looking up at Q .

"Nigga been stealing from me" he spoke before pulling his gun out .

"you finna kill him? i don't wanna see that?" i spoke as i tried to leave the wearhouse but he grabbed me .

"i'm not finna kill him nique .." he spoke causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

killing ain't the answer to everything, i looked at tone then back at Q once i heard him cock the gun back.

"i thought you wasn't gone kill him?" i asked looking Q up and down.

"i'm not .. you are"

i eyes widened as i shook my head "you got the lowest body count you gotta do it" he spoke .

"how you know my body count? and what sex got to do with any of this?" i asked as i started shaking from anxiety.

i heard tone chuckle as Q smacked his teeth "body count as in kills , just shoot the nigga" he spoke tryna hand me the gun.

"no" 

"TAKE IT NIQUE DAMN" Q yelled causing me to flinch and grab the gun .

"it's okay babe just shoot him" i hear Q say as he walked behind me .

i pulled the tigger missing tone and hitting the wall behind him .

"come on, remember what you learned" Q spoke .

"i don't want to do it" i lowered the gun .

"man if you don't shoot this nigga"

i blinked and held the gun back up .

"shoot him nique"

"just fucking shoot hi-"

i closed my eyes and pulled the trigger and didn't stop till there were no more bullets .

when i was done i dropped the gun and looked up seeing tones limp body infront of me .

i wiped my face which was covered in blood as i heard Q laughing from the back and congratulating me.

"clean this shit up" he spoke and that's when people walked up , where the fuck were they this whole time?

Q tried to put his arm around me but i flinched , he stepped back and looked at me "you'll get used to it" he spoke