ch6

nique | one week later•

"here" Q spoke handing me a walmart bag full of more clothes .

"when can i pick out my own shit?" i asked as i went through the bag.

"when you get yo own money, get dressed" he spoke .

i rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to get dressed and do my morning hygiene.

we've been practicing every single day for this bank , and Q said i was getting better but i just can't see myself shooting any human, nor a animal especially an innocent one .

i came out the bathroom in some jeans and a shirt that was in the bag and the only shoes he got me which was some white and black adidas.

Q smiled and i followed him out the room , there's no way he can think i look even half decent with this shit on. plus he don't even be getting me clothes that match he just buy anything with his rude ass .

i followed him to the van and got in the front seat as i always do .

asia and mekhi soon came in too and Q drove off .

we didn't drive that far this time , just to an allay that had hella warehouses in it .

we got out and Q used the key to get in, and when we got in, it was five other people in there all boys , the warehouse had some hospital shit in it and hella other shit but it wasn't very clean fr .

"this is uhh Jordan" Q spoke giving them the fake name i gave him the day at the bank.

"i remember her thick ass"

my eyes got wide ,

i seen Q shake his head then mekhi said "you too late that's all him"

"oh you fuck with the boss?" the lightskin asked me .

in this moment i felt very uncomfortable.

"don't talk to her" Q spoke and the room got quite.

oup.

"anyways, tone come on" Q spoke .

the lightskin who's name is tone i guess started walking towards us and Q started walking towards the door so i followed him.

"here" Q spoke tossing tone the key .

i followed them to a different van , when i was getting in i felt tone grab my ass causing me to punch the shit out of him and asia laughed , i'm glad she's the only one seen it .

we all got in and i immediately remembered the smell, this the van they took me in when i was first taken .

why don't this bitch have seat belts?

i sat down beside asia and tone started the car. he instantly started speeding , hitting corners fast as shit and all i could do was pray .

after about ten minutes we were back at the wearhouse .

"you still got it" Q laughed as he dapped tone up. .

"y'all should have seen jordans face when you first took off" asia spoke causing them all too laugh .

"y'all needa warn people when u gone be doing shit like that" i spoke getting out .