ch23

nique •

i laid damari on the changing table and started to change him so i could put his outfit for today on .

he was so small and fragile , but i can't wait for him to grow up and be my little bestfriend.

hopefully i won't be in prison for some shit i didn't even want to do, i was forced into this lifestyle i didnt choose it like mekhi and asia did.

the room door opened causing me to turn around , when i seen Q walk in i turned back around to damari .

"if you gone stay in here i can put you a bed in here" he spoke as he stood beside me admiring our child .

the baby looked just like Q .

"the couch is fine" i spoke and he nodded .

after a few seconds of silence Q spoke again "you gave him my pussy ?" he asked referring to darius causing me to chuckle .

"no but does it matter ? i'm sure while i was gone your had your share of bitches" i spoke .

"mhm" was all he said . i shook my head and picked damari up before laying him in the crib since he was now sleeping .

the room door opened and asia peaked her head in "the lawyer is here" she spoke .

i stood up and put the baby monitor inside the crib facing my baby then me and Q left the room .

we walked into the kitchen and sat at the table with the lawyer, she had a binder full of papers n shit .

"so" she sighed "they don't have any real evidence except that nique was taken durning a bank robbery and now she's with yall which makes them think you 3 were the ones that took her right" she spoke .

"which is true but they don't need to know that" she added .

"during court they will try to make y'all turn against eachother and testify against eachother, but i can stop some of that" she spoke .

"how?" asia asked .

"according to my law book , married couples can not testify against eachother"

i chuckled and looked down, i know she not bout to say what i think she about to say .

"mekhi and asia can get married , Q and nique can get married"

yup she said it .

"then we can work on a story for nique , it all has to be the same though. so like nique was kidnapped at a bank robbery but was then found , after that she met Q somewhere and they dated a bit before she moved into here"

everything she said after me and Q getting married was a blur , who says i want to marry this man?

"so if we don't want to get married what are the other options?" asia asked .

"well , then you'll all have to testify against eachother and we'll have to work on y'all all having the same story, find some alibi's and it's a lot of work"

"we'll do the marriage" Q spoke causing me to look at him.

not him making decisions for me ...

"okay, doesn't have to be nothing big , we just need the marriage certificate which you can get from a marriage court ."

"i want to atleast have a vegas wedding, this is my first wedding i'm not just finna goto a count and sign some papers" asia spoke .

"okay well you have three months till we need it , do whatever. i'll keep in touch" the lawyer spoke getting up from the table .

when she left Q locked the door and turned to us .

"pack yall shit we goin to vegas" he spoke .

asia and mekhi happily went to their rooms to pack and Q walked up to me .

"pick ya face up" he spoke .

the only positive to this was that now everything Q owned would be half of mine , and i'm gonna put it all in my sons name including this house and all our money.

my son will never have to work unless he wants too .

————————

a/n:

marriageeeeeeee? 🤣